Here's my Christmas FANART and more!

I gotta tell you,This Fanart is some how I'm super Lazy

Anyway...GUYS I ALMOST CHOKE TO DEATH AT MY SCHOOL AT FRIDAY...I COULDN'T BREATH,I KEPT COUGHING,AND LIKE I CRIED...GOOD THING I DRANK WATER,IF NOT IM REALLY GONNA CHOKE TO DEATH YIKES...
Lauren/Lav: OoH~~Somebody said Yikes 030
What???
I only said yikes-oh wait a sec,I remember now...LAUREN DON'T YOU DARE PUT THE DISSTRACK RIGHT NOW,OR YOU HAVE NO COOKIE!!!
Lauren/Lav:Whatever *puts 4 Disstracks that she loves*

Lauren/Lav: Done,So you love this 4 disstracks?
0~0
Lauren/Lav: Since It's your time to talk in my book,Why not update a lot of the books ya say?I mean I'm trying my hard to not be a Foxy Animatronic Here,Y'all know why?Arr The Pirate's Cove Of Foxy,Is ya awesome,Dum Dum Dum Dum...
Uh????????????????You ok?Cuz your acting a little crazy Lauren...
Lauren: Nah I'm ok,Just a little crazy time today *winks*
I'll Update Zachia Oneshots and The Joe x reader stuff...I'm just only bored for fudzing days,Cuz Of stuffs,I remember when I was small,I joined The Devil's Side,Then have a Adventure and fun Nightmares???That was like a long time ago,But I'd doubt it...Because,I'm still heartbroken...And Ya Life was not pretty good,I rather have many problems in my life...To excuse myself,Hah I rather not be bleeding to death,Life or Death,I still have a scythe Of the Death,I have A Weapon Of Life,Just gotta day I'm not Uncomfortable about this,So try not to say Yar trying to make a little crazy stuffs...Oh I also forgot,Crystal Never made it to have fun,Even Tofuu(Joe),Poke(Zack),and Noboom(Nathan/Nate)...Then died a Month ago as I remember,Something really went bad to me and then...Also Crystal has a Dark side her name is "ink!crystal"...Don't you miss me?It's me again Life would be so...fun Lauren,Has you know,You haven't noticed My secret yet?Hah,I bet so,My dark side name is Sophia Heartbreak,But who's Heartbreak???Heartbreaker her name is,But what was her name used to be called?Well Lauren,Since you know,You've read my "#sAvAgElIfE" in my other book(Sophia's Random Book No.1)???I can read your thoughts and in your mind...Hehehe...
Don't you miss me?*Evil Smiles* *turns to a Glitching mess* *laughs* *Pink Fire balls on her hand*Well...*Twitchs* *looks at Lauren*It's me again...I'm back...Don't you remember?Oh,Sophia Heartbreak/heartbreaker name used to call is...GŁÎTÇH ŠØPHÎÆ...Hahahaha,Hahahaha,IM back!!!!
Goodbye Lauren *holds a knife*I'll See you at Hell!

Lauren:*Tears fall from her eyes*Sophia don't do this...
Anyway Pls enjoy and vote and comment below!See ya Twisted Cupcakes!Bye!