xi

(   SETOKA   )

I took a deep breath before wearing the outfit I'll wear for our performance. I'll perform this first before the performance with Red Velvet, and I'm nervous as hell. Taeyong is not like our past backup dancers! And who would be calm knowing that you'll dance those damn steps with the most beautiful man in the world?

I went out of the room after wearing it. Sinalubong ako ni Taeyong na nakangiti at ginulo-gulo ang buhok ko. “You look amazing,” puri niya. No one can compare to you, Lee Taeyong. No kidding.

“You too,” sagot ko at sabay kaming pumunta sa backstage. I could hear the screams from the fans outside, and I felt my heart beating twice as faster.

“Setoka.”

Tumingin ako sa kanya, at naramdaman ko naman ang labi niya na lumapat sa noo ko.

“I hope that calmed you down. Trust me, you’ll do great. You are Nakamoto Setoka, after all. Even if you fail today, I’ll fail with you. But let’s do our best to succeed, okay?”

You expect me to be calm after that kiss! Oh, Jesus!

I danced confidently, not missing a single beat. I am so in-love with this remix, although it literally just used I just's intro. It became so sexy, something that fits me and also Taeyong.

When he went to the stage, I heard the crowd getting louder. This is a new look for him, that's why. Green hair? Who would've thought! Jokes on everyone, though, maybe after the weekend it's already back to black. Taeyong's scalp is the strongest scalp I know. Stan.

Here it is, the sexiest part. Oh, fuck. I can't believe I didn't bite Taeyong when we practice. I mean, he is Lee Taeyong!

Nang matapos ang sayaw namin, hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at pasimpleng humalik dito. Eh, he didn't leave the stage. What. . . ?

Taeyong winked at me and the beat changed. He smirked, and started spitting fire. I didn't know that he raps! Oh, Lord, how can someone be so talented?

Nang matapos siya ay bumalik na siya sa backstage. I immediately asked, “What was that? You didn’t tell me.”

Tumawa naman siya at ginulo-gulo ang buhok ko.

“Oh, I didn’t? Surprise, then, baby.”