xxvii

donghae:Yong

donghae:
Yong.

taeyong:
yes baldie my men?

donghae:
May buhok pa 'ko. Mauunahan mo pa 'ko makalbo, Yong.

donghae:
Pero narinig mo ba yung kay Setoka? Nalaman ko lang 'to sa isang archer sa MVT. Natatakot magsalita kasi nandu'n si Yuta.

taeyong:
wala akong narinig, coach. wala namang kumakausap sa'kin. last na usap ko sa team ko kahapon pa nang gabi.

donghae:
No one told you? I guess that's the same for Yuta. Nakangiti pa ngayon na kumakain sa cafeteria eh.

donghae:
Setoka's out of the team. One Atenean spilled that she tried getting the answers to the upcoming test. And seems like she's blaming you for it, Yong.

taeyong:
the fuck? coach, sorry. are we talking about the same setoka i know?

donghae:

Oo. And that same Setoka is pointing you for it. Sabi niya daw, “Lee Taeyong told me it's fine for student-athletes to do it. He did it all the time.” Copy-pasted that from the photos that the archer gave me. I was told that there's a video, but I don't have it.

taeyong:
coach, setoka won't do that to me. please. she's not like that.

donghae:
Who knows, Yong?

donghae:
Stop associating yourself with people who'd turn their back on you someday.

donghae:
I won't take you out from the team, but this news is slowly spreading. Be strong for all the criticisms that everyone's going to tell you.

donghae:
You just have two choices now. Clear your name and drop Setoka, or choose Setoka and drop yourself.

donghae:
I'm always at your side, Yong. Don't forget that. If you could relay the message to Yuta, please do.

 If you could relay the message to Yuta, please do