CHAPTER 1

This chapter is dedicated to jenlisaislifue. I really love all of her stories💕

3rd Person

"Why can't you love me?!" Lisa asked frustratingly to Jennie.

She has been wooing this girl that she likes for a long time now, but the older is just ignoring her presence all the time and right now, she got already sick of it.

"You can't beg someone to love you, Lisa." Jennie retorted.

"Just tell me why you can't?!"

"I don't like you at all, so please get out of my life already, will you?" Jennie kindly asked.

Lisa felt like her whole world crashed after hearing it, she just realized, she wasted a lot of time for nothing, did too much efforts for nothing, patiently waiting for nothing, and loving someone earning nothing in return.

"Do i still have a chance on you?" Lisa softly asked, her voice is shaking, stopping herself from crying in front of Jennie.

"I'm sorry... and sadly you don't" Jennie said.

'Okay fine.'

[AFTER 4 YEARS]

Those 4 years had passed Jennie felt very empty, she felt incomplete like she missed something, or let's just say she misses someone, someone who's been bugging her life for long and now she's longing for it, she missed those smiles, her stupid jokes, her cheesy lines, her happy and kind personality, she misses her.

She got used to Lisa's presence but then after she rejected Lisa, the younger girl really did got out of her life, she avoided Jennie, she ignores her like what Jennie did to her, freaking ignoring her whole existence.

And now it's their graduation day. Jennie wants to talk to Lisa, to take back everything she said for she have realized that she's been liking the girl since the very first day,

maybe she feels frustrated of her feelings, plus she had a huge crush with Taehyung that time, she doesn't know anything until Lisa's out of her life.

____________

'This is it, it's now or never.'

Jennie breathes in and out before approaching Lisa, trying to calm herself before and foremost.

"Hey..."

Lisa turned her back to her. She gulps really hard.

"Hey..."

"Lisa, about 4 years ago-"

"I already forgot it Jennie and don't worry i'm fine now."

"No, what i mean is, i don't really mean everything i said...i-i'm taking it back..." She paused. "i-i want you back in my life...i missed you." she whispered.

"What's done is done Jennie... you can't beg for someone who's already over you..."

"But we can change that..."

"You can't and neither i..."

Tears were starting to form in Jennie's eyes.

"Hey babe, let's go?" A familiar voice to Lisa can be heard behind Jennie.

Lisa shifts her gaze behind Jennie's back and there she saw her 'girlfriend'

"Hey Chaeyoungie, you can head first to the car and wait for me there, okay?" Lisa asked and the latter nodded and left.

Tears were now falling down Jennie's cheeks, and she didn't bother to wipe them.

Lisa saw it and she moves closer to the brunette and she wiped them herself.

Jennie is crying nonstop.

"Hey, stop crying..." Lisa cooed.

With that Jennie cried even harder and Lisa pulled her into a tight hug and whispered.

"I loved you... but i love someone else now, thank you for making me fall in love with you and for making me learn from it, i did as what you have told me, because i seriously loved you that time...i hope you can find someone better and someone who deserves you."

'It was suppose to be you, but i guess i am too late.'

'I missed the chance to tell you 'I love you too'

--------
Should I continue this?

Limario Oppa💕❤

Limario's Girl❤💕

Limario's Girl❤💕