CHAPTER 2

3rd Person Pov

Lisa and Jennie stayed on that position for long, and it seems no one dared to break it.

"I—i need to go now." Lisa whispered softly in Jennie's ears.

Jennie just let out a sniffle instead.

"Jennie..." Jennie tightens the hug.

"Are you really happy now?" Jennie asks.

"Yes i am..."

'Should i let her go?'

'I just can't'

"Lisa... I love you..." Jennie said closing her eyes.

"Jennie... you can't"

"Do you still love me?" Jennie asks pathetically. "Jennie, i have a girlfriend now..." Lisa said trying to unwrap Jennie's arms on her waist.

"Just answer me, please... Just say 'Yes or No.'" Jennie begged.

'Now it's your turn to answer me.'

Jennie just realized how hard to ask those two choices. In their case, it was unpredictable, Lisa is unpredictable.

It was really hard, both answers could change the whole plot of their story, it's either good or bad.

Lisa ponders. She thinks about it carefully, and she wonders why would she even think about it carefully, when she's in love with somebody else now.

Simply, because she haven't completely moved on from Jennie yet.

"Why are you doing these?" Lisa groaned, she felt very uneasy, because look, it's her first love who's now talking to her like that,

she wanted to say yes but she's not that kind of girlfriend, who's just going to choose to dump her current girlfriend over something that's still uncertain for her.

"Me or Rosé?" Jennie asks, ignoring Lisa's questions.

"Jennie just stop please..." Lisa said backing away from Jennie.

"The choice isn't that hard as you think Lisa, if you really love her, you would choose her rightaway..." Jennie said, moving closer to Lisa but the latter is stepping back.

In Lisa's POV, Jennie was right and she knows that Jennie knows what she's trying to imply.

"Just please, keep the distance..." Lisa said giving Jennie a 'stop' hand sign. "Someone's waiting for me, i have to go now..." Lisa finished smiling at Jennie apologetically before leaving her behind.

'That's it, she already made a choice.'