CHAPTER 3

3rd Person Pov

Jennie hugged her knees while watching Lisa walking away from her. She felt like her world his crumbling down, she felt like she lost something important to her, she felt like a total loser, she felt very coward and weak, in short she is heartbroken, that in any time it could pull her into desolation.

She wants to fight for her love, but she doesn't know what to do next.

"Lisa..." She uttered weakly, her hot tears keep on falling down her fluffy cheeks.

Someone hands her a handkerchief. "Use this." She heard someone say, she looks up only to see Jisoo, her best friend.

Jennie takes it. "Thanks." Jisoo offers her hand and Jennie gladly accepted it, helping her to stand up.

"I saw what happened." Jisoo said, Jennie looks at her. "And i heard everything..." She continues. Jennie couldn't stop herself from crying again, she was broken af. Jisoo hugged her and Jennie buries her head on the crook of Jisoo's neck.

"I think it's hard to move on unnie..." Jennie said weakly. "You'll be fine, don't worry im here to make you feel better... I'm your best friend after all..." Jisoo said, cheering up her bestfriend while rubbing her back, soothing Jennie.

Just bestfriends. Jisoo thought.

Jennie nods. "You're being emotional again, you're really ugly when you're down, especially when you're crying..."

"I know unnie..."

Jisoo thought of an idea.

"Hey..." Jisoo snapped and Jennie hummed in response.

"Since you're not happy, let's go to an ice cream shop, your comfort food is waiting for you anyways..." Jisoo joked. Jennie chuckled and Jisoo felt relieved after hearing Jennie laugh quietly.

"You never failed to make me laugh..." Jennie said.

"I just want to see you smiling Jennie, you're the prettiest when you wear those expressions." Jisoo confessed. Jennie giggled at her best friend's cheesiness.

"So what are we waiting for? I know you need someone to talk with, and i'm assuring you that i will help you release everything you felt bad..." Jisoo said and Jennie smiled.

Jennie explained everything she felt after what happened earlier, Jisoo listens to Jennie attentively and Jisoo advised Jennie that before she'll move on, she should think about it for a million times before making a decision, she doesn't want her 'bestfriend' to regret her final decisions.

'don't worry Jennie someone's waiting for you, and i'm willing to wait but if not then, i'll be just here beside you and to support you on whatever your decision is... because i know it's hard to force someone to love you knowing that they're in love with somebody else, all you have to do is just...to wait patiently and tenaciously, it'll be worth it in the end if you do so...'