Chapter 15: Sikretong Malupet

I suggest na basahin mo muna former chapters bago basahin ang update na ito. Baka nakalimutan mo na ang flow ng istorya. Tatlong taon ba naman ang nakalipas.

Peace!

-Ate Reena

▪▪▪

Guide in reading:

"Sample Text" (Bold) - Conversation in English or in Filipino

"Sample Text" (Bold + Italicized) - Conversation in Korean

▪▪▪

~Sori's POV ~

"Yes, she's already asleep. Maybe tomorrow when she wakes up, we'll see if she's ready to go home."

"Thank you so much Junmyeon. It's a big relief that she's in good hands."

"Your welcome noona. I'll hung up now. Bye."

"Okay. Thanks."

All of us sighed in relief knowing that Suho found Gene.

"Thanked God Suho hyung found noona." Baekhyun said.

"At least we are all being concerned here, unlike for someone who is so idiot out there to call here ridiculous." Sehun butted in as he pointed out on Kyungsoo.

"Yah! Sehun-ah stop that!" Chanyeol intervened as he pulled away the maknae from Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo guiltily looked down as Kai was on his side patting his back. Sehun had been blaming him non-stop ever since Junmyeon left to find Gene. I know the maknae is just concern because he is close to Gene. But it is not also right for him to say bad things against Kyungsoo. He is still his friend and he is older than him. He needs to respect his Kyungsoo hyung at least.

It's already past 12 mid night and everyone is supposed to sleep now. I guess I'll let the boys rest since they have a schedule tomorrow.

"Minseok-ah~"

"Nae noona?" Minseok looked at me.

"Since Junmyeon is not around and you are one of the eldest here. Can you talk to Sehun? At least just let him understand that is still not right the attitude he showed towards Kyungsoo."

"Alright noona. I'll be sleeping with him then since Suho is not around."

"Yes that would be nice."

I told the boys to take a rest and that they have nothing to worry about anymore since Gene is already safe. However, I asked Kyungsoo to stay because I need to talk to him.

"Lala and Tin, we need to talk too." Both of them nodded as we left the boys dorm while Kyungsoo followed behind them.

The ride to the elevator was silent. Maybe, all of us were tired and were thinking about everything that happened. When we reached my place, we all settled at the living room.

"I'm sorry, I know it's late but I just need to hear everything out. It is still not clear to me what is happening. A while ago, Gene almost got lost and she might be in big trouble out there. I was so terrified every minute for her. If there would be someone to blame, I think it would be me. I am accountable to you girls because you are staying at my place and you are in my care."

"I'm so sorry." Tin said. "It's all of my fault Sori. If I had just been honest about her at the very first place, this will not happen. Sorry talaga."