Chapter 5 Let's go for a swim

The car pulled up to the lake.

"Here we are." said Diana as she climbed out.

She pulled a hose from out of the back end of the DeLorean and stuck the end of the hose in the water.

"Now we can collect some water in the DeLorean for bathing." Diana said as Renee climbed out. "But in the meantime, wanna go for a swim?"

"Sure." said Renee as she began to undress, "I love to swim."

Diana laughed as she too began to peel off her clothes.

Diana dove into the water first. "Water's warm," she said as she arose to the surface, "Come on in."

Renee dove into the water and began to swim around without a care in the world as Diana dove under the surface.

Renee swam around enjoying the water.

Then suddenly Diana pulled Renee's legs under water and then lifted her back up to the surface. "Caught you day dreaming." Diana laughed.

"I'll get you for that." Renee giggled and began splashing at Diana.

Diana splashed back.

They splashed at each other for sometime until Diana dove under the surface again.

"Oh no you don't," said Renee, "you're not getting away from me." and she dove down after Diana.

Diana and Renee swam towards each other and embraced. Their lips met; an underwater kiss!

It was the most beautiful thing Renee had even experienced. Just two days ago Renee hated Diana, but now here she was sharing a kiss with her.

It was the closest she'd even felt to Diana. 'I want it to carry on forever. But that's not the real world.'

Diana and Renee finally broke their kiss and swam back up to the surface.

Renee surfaced rapidly, gasping and blinking water from her eyes, drops spraying around as she shook her bright red curls. She looked across to where Diana was bobbing on her back.

Renee lay back, and allowed herself to float, she began to relax.

Diana swan over to Renee and embraced her again, but instead of kissing her she simplily looked into Renee's emerald green eyes.

Renee stared back into Diana's eyes of blue. "I love you..." Rene whispered.

"I love you too..."

They kissed again.

Renee sighed as she leaned back, enjoying the feeling of Diana's strong arms around her.

'She loves me! She really loves me!'