Ooh!

Spongebob was walking to sandy's house because she called him.

When he got there, he entered Sandy's house.

She then said: "The special thing i wanted to show you..." before taking off her bra and panties, showing her crisp tits and lustful, wanton ass.

Spongebob moaned and said: "Is this your first time, Sandy?" before Sandy replied: "Yes, Spongebob, now put your protuberant obelisk of delectation inside my floral, dusky mound of Venus!". Sandy spread her ideal, long legs and watched as Spongebob preformed a striptease.

When he was done, he shoved his so cool, so sexual ramrod into her floral, fang-studded, feminine baby maker. Sandy said: "NOSE! NOSE!" and Spongebob revealed his nose and started to penetrate so deep into her tight backdoor hole.

He kept pumping, and then it happened. He shot mounds of love into her snatch and moaned. Sandy had never felt so good!

Sandy proceeded to bend over and started to give so great fellatio to her friend. Spongebob took this as a sign and started to finger Sandy's nether regions. Sandy was overjoyed and kept sucking spongebob's dick with her mouth.

They came again, and Spongebob happily wheezed in moan, and pleasure.

The so nice End.