Oui

To get her mind off of Spongebob, Sandy called Patrick to have sex with him.

He instantly arrived to the treedome for some sexy fun.

Sandy descended the stairs: "Bonjour, Patrick DuJour. Mes seins attendent votre bite.", she said. Further titillating Patrick.

Sandy was wearing an ivory-onyx tearaway striped crop top with a ruby ribbon around her neck. She also wore an onyx beret studded with studs, and short lingerie exhibiting a tad of her pussy. Her stockings were made of the most exotic french samite, with gorgeous french jewels cascading down the sides. She wore such divin, élégant chaussures with lots of bijoux on them. She wore a leather cape en cuir with sultry strass roses and hermine sexy that l'a bordée'd it. She also wore a sexy bra with holes so you could see her mamelons marrons and aréoles brun clair. She also wore jeweled gants esclavage ivoire with fingerless tips.

Patrick's dick rose to the roof, and he wanted some sex. Sandy revealed her bra, and caressed her nipples to make them hard. Patrick decided to fap right then and there, looking at Sandy lower her cold, gloved hands to pussy level. Her vulva got wet and she took off her panties. Patrick lunged at Sandy, and Sandy showed him her pussy.

He slammed his sad, flaccid, flaccid tentacle into her feminine cavern and Sandy shrieked as the cold air touched her whole body. They continued disrobing and hammering until they finished.

They slowed down and crawled on all fours on top of eachother. The air got really cold, and made Sandy moan just by rubbing her clit on the floor. She got onto Patrick's dick and rode him, putting her hands behind her head, then lowering her head to Patrick's level. They slowly banged, and Sandy waited for the right moment to speed up. When she did, Patrick screamed in climax and....

*SNAP!*

Patrick's dick broke in two! The top half suddenly burst into flame and started to burn Sandy's treehouse! And that's terrible!

Patrick cried and screamed, and ran to the hospital...