Plenty of Fish

Sandy arrived to the hospital where Patrick's dick was healing.

She wore a blue t-shirt with a gem-studded hood, absolute cleavage and a sexy blue bowler hat with purple filigree and pink sapphires. She also had bloomers with a floral pattern lowered just enough so you could see her green panties and bra. She wore divine fishnet stockings with blue lining, and a pink garterbelt. She wore suspenders that were too long for her bloomers, allowing them to plunge. She also had green high heels. Her buck-teeth had a grill, and her tail was dyed purple. She wore a red bracelet studded with ambers and three necklaces layered on top of eachother. She also had jean cuffs on her bloomers. She also blah blah blah blah bl-

Patrick was in a full-body cast, and told Sandy to get him out of there. Sandy grabbed him and ran off with him. She entered a portal that was off-screen and ended up in her treedome. When she got there,

She wore an apron with red filigree and rosettes, and a delicate skirt underneath.
She also had an ermine fishnet cape and ermine fishnet boots, with a single fishnet on her left leg. She also wore a fishnet bra and fishnet gloves. She had a crinoline with a fishnet petticoat on top, and wore a fishnet mask. she also wore black panties, with fishnet, of course, and a fishnet bracelet. She wore a flower, that was of course, fishnet, and strutted around with a clip on fishnet heel for her boots.

Patrick left his cast and sat down in front of Sandy. Ready to discuss plans. Sandy proposed to him with a ring, which was fishnet, and delivered a long speech, which i shall not detail, for time's sake.

Patrick accepted, and the wedding began.

Sandy entered the church in a pink bodice with a frilly overskirt encrusted with gems. And an ermine cape plated with gold, gems, and golden gems. She wore also a white silk petticoat lined in gold and a huge veil. She had a pearl necklace of both kinds, and a hoop circlet encrusted with flowers, lace and more pearls. She had a huge feathery choker that splayed out in all directions, and puffy selves. she had white tube socks that said "Fuck You" on the side and earrings made of gold. She looked picturesque right then and there!

Patrick, on the other hand wore a flashy tux that had more detail than Sandy's dress.

Sandy anciented down the hallway, and successfully married Patrick. They ran off into the sunset together...

THE THIRD END

....and got severely burnt.