Christmas Prompt

The yule festivities were in full swing and Bjorn couldn't help but grin. He liked his great hall filled with people and life. That was until he'd finished talking to a proud Lagertha and found you being gifted a pretilly made straw figurine. He watched your face light up as you thanked the young Earl who seemed pleased with the reaction.

"Little elf." Bjorn said and sighed when you merely glanced at him and continued chatting with the Earl.

When you glanced at Bjorn he was looking at you with an irritated wistful look. "Excuse me." You said to the Earl and moved through the crowd of your adoring fans to Bjorn.

"You are enjoying yourself?" He asked you and you frowned at him as you crossed your arms. "You wanted this feast, little elf." Bjorn said and petted your face in playful condicention.

"Call me elf one more time!" You snapped and Bjorn held up his hands in defence. "Why not pick out your new wife."

"What is going on?" Lagertha, looking you up and down with disapproval at your outburst.

"I was simply pointing out that if Bjorn is able to look for his new wife I should be able to look for a new husband." You snapped at her and glared at them both with a courage Lagertha wasn't aware you'd had. When your stormed off she gave Bjorn a sharp look before slapping the back of his head as if he were a child.