1. HOT DAMN!

BORN TO BEE TOGETHERA HOMESTUCK / BEE MOVIE FANFICTION CHAPTER ONE: THE DISSAPEARANCE OF WILL BYERS

One day Mituna was walking around the afterlife with his grillfreind Latula. Wait this is homestuck. I have to use stupid terms like 'matesprit'. Well I refuse. Grillfreind is the far superior term. Anyhoo.

"h3y my r4d m4t3spr1t l3ts go do som3 dumb sh1t" Said Latula. Mituna declined this gracious offer. He had too much on his mind. Or should I say, TWO much on his mind... get it... cause he has split personality disorder... that was an awful pun?... I know... anyway, what he was thinking about was a bee he had seen in his kitchen earlier. He had high regards for that bee. In fact, he regarded that bee higher than his grillfreind.

"C47CH Y4 L473R 1 G07H 4 D4T32" he said to latula

""youv3 got 4 WH4T?" Asked Mituna

"4 D4T3" clarified Mituna

"But wh4t 4bout us?" Cried Latula

"G0 5VUCK Y0UR23L5 1M 1N L0V3 W17H 4 833" Shouted Mituna, skateboarding into the distance, and leaving latula crying in the corner.

meanwhile, or should I say MEENAHwhile... cause... meenah's in this part...ok... I'll stop... no I won't... Meenah was walking along when she spotted Mituna's house Hive (stupid homestuck terminology). She knocked on the door.

"Yo anyone home" she asked. There was nobody home. This came as a surprise to nobody. Then she spotted Latula sitting alone in the corner crying. "Hey latuna is somefin wrong?"

"1 know 1ts 4 f1sh pun 4nd 4ll, but don't c4ll m3 by my sh1p n4m3 w1th th3 guy who just brok3 up w1th m3" replied Latula.

"aw man, he broke up with you? What happened?" Asked Meenah
"h3's 4pp4r3ntly 1n lov3 w1th 4 b33" Said Latula

"Yo I heard serket knows somefin about a bee and tuna boi, you should go talk to her" offered Meenah. So Latula went off to look for Aranea. She found her frolicking in a grassy meadow.

"Come help me frolick in this grassy meadow" Said Aranea.

"no 1m h3r3 for som3 1nform4t1on, 4nd you don't h4v3 to p4y m3 to g1v3 1T to m3" Said Latula

"alright, sounds good to me!" Said Aranea "what do you want to know?"

"w3ll, 4nyth1ng you c4n g1v3 m3 on m1tun4 4nd h1s b33st14l1ty r3l4t1onsh1ps" replied Latula.

"aw man, so you finally found out a8out that, huh?" Asked Aranea. "Well, I guess I'll tell you the whole story. Also, 8efore I say anything, don't ask how I know this stuff, ok? I have my sources. Anyway. So my sources were watching mituna's hive a while ago, particularly the kitchen area, when one day, we saw this 8ee in his kitchen and he didn't seem 8othered 8y it. Apparently, 8y listening to his ram8lings later on, we managed to get out of him that the 8ee had introduced itself to him as 8arry 8ee 8enson, and they had hit it off quite nicely, and were planning dates together that day. That was a8out a week ago, so he's pro8a8ly 8een cheating on you with a 8ee. On a totally different note, I'm having a crisis a8out the new Star Wars movies." Latula looked at Aranea in multiple levels of confusion. "You know the 8all droid?" Asked Aranea.
"bb8?" Questioned Latula

"yes that one. How am I supposed to pronounce it in my quirk. '888' it just sounds like 888! It's infuriating!" Said Aranea.

"how 1s th1s r3l3v4nt?" Asked Latula

"this god damn quirk I just cant do it! I cant! Replacing all 8s with 8s... I cant even say what my quirk is in my quirk! Ah god! Help! Uhh... replacing all of the second letter of the alpha8et with the eighth num8er can get really infuriating!" Aranea carried on, oblivious to latula's query. But doesn't she mean... infuri-eight-ing! ahaha no stop me before it's too late...

ok. This is a good place to end a chapter.