Male Reader X Holy Sword

"Oh hero you have been chosen by the holy sword!"

"...."(Y/N)

Chosen your ass I didn't even want to pick this shit up! First thing I wake up in the morning I find a shiny beautiful sword next to me for some odd reasons. I picked up the sword to look at it and found something shocking.

*Holy Sword*

"Master finally touching me!!"

"What the Hell!"(Y/N)

I quickly threw the sword onto the floor and only stared at it for a good second. Then the sword floated back up and began to rub it's side blade onto my face.

Then I heard the door to my room open with a sudden force.

"Y/N you bastard you dare take my sword!!!"(Hero?)

"no, really I didn't. Here take it back.."(Y/N)

*Gives the sword to hero*

"Hehe thanks idiot now I'm go beat the demon king and create a harem for myself!" (Hero?)

"Okay, good luck with that.." (Y/N)

The random hero left my house and started to walk away. Which brought a great deal of relieve as I didn't really want to become a hero whose only purpose was to be use like a pawn before being thrown away after doing its job .

But of course it wasn't that easy as I thought.

"W-what you doin- arhhhhggg!!!!" (Hero?)

As I thought that I was free from the holy sword. I again found myself in the same situation where the holy sword was right next to my face rubbing itself against me.

But this time it had blood on it.

"Master I killed that stupid hero who was trying to take me away from you!"

"Yea, but I can't stay with you..."(Y/N)

"WHY!!"(Holy sword)

"Well because the demon king is alive now ,so you need to find a hero *again* in order to beat the demon king."

"So, your saying if I beat this demon king I can stay with you right?!"

"Y-yea you can if only you beat him."

"Alright then I'm off!"(Holy sword)

After saying that it flew away from my house and towards the direction to which I assume where the demon king is at.

"Well, let's pack up and leave before it come back!"(Y/N)

I ran away from my village and into a cave where it was said that not even a God's magic could detect the cave as for some reason it defy logic and magic. Which made the perfect place to live as it was miles away from my old home. Not only that inside the cave was practically another world as it had light,grass,tree,and even animals plus a river of water.

I found this place before when I was once a kid and had too much fun and got lost. But as I wander around for some more I suddenly found this cave so it became my secret hideout whenever I felt sad or very angry. But now it's used as my shelter to hide away from the holy sword, so I'm of blocking up the entrance so no one could find me unless I want to appear.

Times skip: 2months.

Whew after getting used to living here I could barely tell the difference from the outside world and inside the cave as it almost had a daytime and nighttime setting like outside. But as I thought that living here forever would be a bliss I suddenly heard a loud noise outside the cave. I quickly ran to the entrance and saw that it was still blocked and safe so I sigh with relief.