Mini Story Part 1

Standing in front of me was a beautiful and tall woman. Her name was Lefania. She was my childhood who had gone with the hero in order to defeat the demon Lord. At first I begged her not to go with the hero, as I saw that the hero only lusted for her body, and not her heart.

Which made me worry for her, as I too also loved her. But she ignored my request and went with the hero without even caring for my feeling.

But here she stays before me. I wonder what she wants from me?

"Dain, have you been well?"

At her response I only glance at her eyes for a moment before walking away and into my house.

"Wait! Dain, let me explain!"

Lefaina sprinted towards me with at full speed with tears starting to leak out.

I ignored her and shut the door before her face. But of course what could I do against the *Saint* who helped the hero fight against the demon Lord.

She of course easily *vaporized* my door and grabbed onto my arm. Her whole body was practically all over my right arm. But that didn't stop me from trying to shake her off.

"Get off!"

"No! Not until you listen to me!"

"Why should I listen to you a whore like you!"

At my response she flinched and was dumbstruck at what I said.

"W-What do you mean?!"

"You think I don't know that you and the hero had been making out behind my back!"

This time her face turned pale, as she began to sweat. It was of course one of her trait when she starts to panic, since she got found out.

"It-it-was just an accident...."

At this point my rage was already past it's limit and I decided that today was the day that I will cut her from my life.

"Oh, was that it?"

My voice now completely calm greatly confused her at what was going on.

"Y-Yes?"

I leaned in close to her and held her left hand. At my actions she was confused and only stared at me wondering what I was going to do.

"W-What are you?"

"You'll see."

I moved my left hand to her ring finger and pulled out a tiny silver ring from my pocket and held it up to her face.

"Is that for me?"

I only smiled and spoke my last words to her.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes?"

I placed the ring on her ring finger and left it there for a few seconds while still holding her left hand.

"Umm.....does this mean that you forgive me now?"

"What does my action say?"

Before she could speak I began pulling off the ring that I had placed on her shocking her once again.

"WHAT YOU DOING?!!!"

As soon as I took it off I ran to the back of my house and threw it into the forest. Lefaina of course chased after me, but before she could stop me it was already too late.

"This is what I think you and our relationship from now on. Trash."

[That's all for now!][More to be continued]