Rules on how to avoid a Mermaid

Have you ever heard of the infamous creature called "Mermaid?"

I know that I may seem already crazy just by writing about this. But I assure you. I'm not.

You may not believe me, and I can understand why. 

Hell, I didn't even believe it myself until I saw one. But enough of my rambling. I don't got much time left.

My goal in writing this notebook is to give you  a chance at surviving an encounter with a mermaid.

I'll list the steps below, and you better make sure to follow them. If you even screw up on just one of them. Then you can say bye to your normal life.

1. If you smell a perfume, and if it starts to intoxicate you. Run. If your already intoxicated then your already too late. Read the steps below if you already fell into it's trap.

2. When your body starts to move on it's on. It's important to remember the way where you came from. No matter how intoxicated you are. You must remember the way where you came from.

3. After a few minutes you should start hearing a song, sung by a beautiful voice. You may think that it's a lost woman whose down there. It's not. She's trying to hypnotizes you and lower your guard.

4. As the song get's louder. I suggest you prepare to steel your guard with the remaining time you have. Why you may wonder? Cause when you see her. You will almost certainly fall for her. In your eyes, she will be the most beautiful and pitiful woman that you will ever see. But, you have to remember that no matter what. You cannot touch her or let her touch you.

5. Once you meet the mermaid. I suggest you ask her some question as to stall time for the effect on your body to go away. Don't ask where she lives or what her name is. Our human mind cannot comprehend it, and once we hear it. We're turn into their slave without even knowing it.

6. After a few minutes of talking to her. You should start to have more control of your body, and start making a plan on how to escape. If you remember the way where you came from. Then it will be much easier, but if you don't then have fun being her toy.

7. After you have made your plan on how to escape. Stall for time when she ask you to come swim with her. At this moment you have to steel your will and say yes without meaning it. At that moment she should turn around and walking to into the water. This is your time to escape.

8. During your escape. You should hear her calling after you. plug both of your ear and try your best to ignore it. No matter how desperate and pitiful she sounds. Keep running. Once your out of the area and can no longer hear her voice or smell the perfume. Then you should be good for now. But, make sure to not walk into that area for a good year or so, since she may still be waiting for you.

I'm sorry. I can't write anymore. She's already here and I'll have to go join her soon. if you want to save me. You can't. it's already too late. All I do for you now is how to survive an encounter with a mermaid. Please heed my warning and follow my instruction closely.

My name is Y/N, and if you ever hear a woman named Alisha. Please save me from her. I don't know where she will take me, but all I know is that I will no longer be human if we ever meet again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: Another quick idea that I just came up with and wanted to share. Also, sorry for the late update. I have been really busy with my real life things, so I won't be able to really post out new stories. Though, I will do it from time to time.

Other than that. Have a nice day!