Conversation 15

Hey, this is a sweet little lovely chat story (maybe not that sweet but spicy 😏)..... ❤Love is Love❤GxG❤

AN : THAT ME IS DEFINITELY NOT ME BUT I DO WISH IT WAS ME!

Her : Hey you, why you were talking to that girl, when I was right behind you? *glaring*

Me : I was just talking to her because she seemed lonely and I knew you were standing right behind me. *looking at her sweetly*

Her : You can't just ignore me and talk to some random girl who seems to be lonely in your eyes, she was totally having her eyes on you the whole night and was pretending to be all innocent. *angry and ready to pounce any sec*

Me : Calm down babe, I didn't ignore you. I just talked to her and she was just really nice and she didn't even hit on me. *giving her a thumbs up*

Her : You know what, Fuck you. * red faced with smoke coming out of her ears and nose*

Me : .... *Blushes*

Her : Why are u blushing now? *glaring with rage*

Me : Well you were really good last night.. *blushing more*

Her : Oh. Really just good? *smirk*

Her mood really changes pretty fast and sometimes it scares me to death.

Me : I-I mean it.. was really amazing. * twin of tomato *

Her : Well, I was expecting some good words from you, cuz I think it was more than amazing like the way you were screaming . So, how do you want to describe last night baby? *smug smile *

Me : ..... *50 shades of Red*

Her : Baby , m waiting.

Me :... I-i... Ummh.... U...... Hmm...Ahh..

Her : Seems like you forget everything bout last night, I see , but I don't remember u being so drunk. I think I need to make you remember everything from the last night. *devils smile*

Me : .... W-wow...... M-me......Y-you... .Ahhh *all shy and red*

Her : Also I'll have to punish you, so u could remember for a long time not to talk to any other person * trail's her finger from my cheeks, jaw line to lips* or even see when you have me. Are we clear? * staring directly into my eyes *

Me : Ye.. Ummhh... Ye-es..* feeling extremely intimidated by her*

Her : Baby, you should know I get very jealous when u give a little attention to someone who's not me. I get really possessive when someone's near you. I get territorial about you. I'm sacred to lose you. You're everything I got and I feel so blessed when I have the privilege to wake up next to you and sleep beside you every night knowing I can kiss you tomorrow. *little peck on my nose*

Me : *speechless ,stunned by her words and fell more deep in love with her*

Her : * gives a half smile & sighs* Li.umm.....

Me : * kissing her deeply* I love you so much .

Her : *gives a small peck* I Love You Too. But you are still getting your punishment nonetheless. *smirks*

Sometimes I don't really understand if she is being hot as in sexy or hot as in dangerous. Whatever hot it is, she is mine and mine alone.

Me : *sighs* What is it?

Her : * sinister smile * Strip.

Me : *extremely baffled and turned on* Excuse me?

Her : It's my Way to Give you 'A Pleasurable Punishment' , My Love. *Kisses hard and sucks on my lips*

Me : *extremely red due to censored imagination running through my brain and delirious *

Her : *dimming the light, playing the most sexual slow romantic
music and taking my clothes off*

Me : * Internally Screaming Thank You prayers to God for Blessing me with this Beautiful, sweet, hot and Wild Girl in my life who owns my heart forever!!*

Her : Let's take this to bedroom babe, shall we?
*giving a very seductive smile*

..............x........... x...............

It was a bit spicy too. 😏

✴✳👀🍑👅🔥💥💦💫

Plz Vote and Comment. 🌟

Spread LOVE!
BE GAY!

Happy Pride 🌈

Love is Love. 🌈
Live to Love. 🌎
❤💙💚💛💜