Suspicion

After 4 months you assigned your name and information and became a legit Petty Officer 2nd class. The only issue you had was the signature of an admiral so you plagiarized Kuzan Aka Aokiji. Which means you default under his chain of command which is no issue.

Being called in for a meeting he walked in a straight line seeing all of you lined up and he looked over to you stopping right in front of you. Keeping your smile everyone called you Smiley you have many

-coughs-

friends

-coughs-

acquaintances

Make more friends than enemies you always say. But you wish not to entangle yourself too close to them doesn't mean you don't care. Everyone believes you join battle because you save their lives but you join battle for the fun of it.

“Hmm I don't remember you girl.” Aokiji says leaning down to your level. Saluting you speak not feeling pressured because the system has you signed in as a soldier had you signed in that you did go through their training. “Petty Officer 2nd Class! Y/n y/a! Reporting for chain command and duty under section-”

Aokiji waves you off not wanting to hear a know it all officer remind him the rules and class regulations. “Yeah yeah. I just don't remember signing you off.”

A marine hands him the files and Aokiji reads through it seeing his handwriting. “But I guess I did.” He hands it back looking at your bright white smile that is just shown across from the shadow that your hat covers.

Reaching over you quickly grab hold of his wrist stopping him from touching your hat.

The tension of silence grew so much but you weren't panicking. Releasing his wrist you grab the front of your cap and pull the bottom of it fixing it. “Smiley doesn't like having her cap removed.” A soldier says

“I'll start doing push ups now.” The solder goes down doing push ups as his punishment for speaking freely. Aokiji keeps his eyes on you before walking away.

Going down the hall your jacket hung over your shoulders and you passed by Aokiji your hands slightly touched each other and a shock coursed through him. “Was that a attack, Petty Officer y/n?”

Stopping you raise your hand up as electricity zaps up to the tips of your finger tips. “No sir, that's what it does every once in a while.”

Aokiji turns to face your face. “Remove your cap.” He demands wanting to see the face of the unknown Officer he signed off. Turning to look him over your shoulder you fix your cap and continue walking till you feel something pull your feet down. Looking at the ice around your feet you turn to look at Aokiji.

“Want to play big boy?” You ask licking your lips. “I gave you an order.” Aokiji says walking up behind you till his height is over yours. “No, you gave a demand. I only take demands in bed but you gotta buy me food.”

Now Aokiji knows for sure he didn't meet you in person how could he miss someone with such a mouth like yours. Both of you gaze at each other waiting for any movement for any words to be said.

Sitting down with the rest of the regular soldiers they all gasp in silence seeing you wear a regular uniform like them.

“Smiley! What happen to you?”

“You’re not in your Petty Officer uniform!”

“This isn't funny!”

The soldiers surround you as you look at your tray keeping your cap on with your wide white smile. Aokiji sits by the side of the other admirals his hair had some electricity coursing through it. “Hm?” Kizaru notices Aokiji's afro with some electricity coursing through it. Aokiji just sits with his arms crossed eyes closed.

“That sucks we really liked having you as our commander!” One of the soldiers says out lowed tears flowing out as the rest of soldiers join in.

“Don't worry boys I can still harass you all equally.”  slapping all 4 soldiers asses at once they whimper and you chuckle.

“Is that what happened? Did you get in trouble for harassing?” They continue asking and you take a bite out of your bread. “Our sweet Smiley!” A soldier says hugging your arm tightly crying.

Looking over to him you watch him cry on your shoulder till you rub white gravy across his face. “Looks like you have something on your face.” You say licking both your fingers that have gravy as the men swallow feeling red.

“She's something else isn't she.” Kizaru says watching entertained by your actions and personality. Even when you were a Petty Officer you spent most of your time training the soldiers which no one argues your abilities in battle. Even if you were a devil fruit user you rarely relied on your powers.

The soldiers needed someone to motivate them that they do not need powers to battle. After lunch you walked down the hall but separated yourself from them to head up deck leaning on the rail you admired the view of the ocean the feel of the wind. The sticky wind against your face made your breath get caught from the sudden cold feeling behind your back.

The wind blew your cap off and unravelled the length of your hair the smile on your face fades away as you reached out to grab the front of your cap. Another hand had caught your cap at the same time. The wind settled as your hair flowed down and your lightning eyes took Aokiji's very breath away.