Rush of a Kiss

The smooth warm breath escaped between his lips as his lips just so slightly slid on yours. Opening your lips to catch his he pulled away quickly. The teasing made you feel so hot inside. How electrifying would it be actually have him kiss you!

But Aokiji knew that you were wanting to pull him close so he caught your wrists in time to pin them above your head moving in closer. Raising you up he forced himself between your legs and you closed on his waist. Closing your eyes you chased after his lips.

This is the first time you have ever had someone dominate you, tease you. This must be his punishment toward you for avoiding him. With one hand he held your wrists together above your head while he used his free hand to slide his fingers on your cheek.

The sensation of his touch was cold to your warm skin that vibrated with small shocks. A small whimper escaped from you when his cold hand slid under your shirt to grab hold of your waist.

Oh shit this was exciting! You don't know why but you're enjoying this! You were enjoying him playing this game! The game you play with everyone but you never had someone flip the card so good like he's doing right now!

Everyone else failed because the moment you were released you were the predator. Aokiji moved lower nibbling your neck and that's when you released your shuttering gasp. The coolness of his teeth and lips mixed with his hot tongue raised your hairs up.

The sweet shocking sensation coursed through your body and an electrifying shiver that escaped.

Struggling to hold in the burst of electricity made your legs tighten around his waist. His hand squeezed your waist as he grinded up against you making you ache for him.

The power you can feel from his grinding made you crave him, you want him inside of you. It made you drool for him but you felt no shame. You have no shame on the course of nature that is of human desire.

The hot feeling of his tongue sliding up under your chin to the side of your lips where he continues to tease you. His rough grinding makes you slide up against the wall and back down when he relaxes back. Panting heavily you burned for him it was amazing.

That rushing feeling he was making you feel. Biting your bottom lip he pulls on it and you move in biting his top one but his hand squeezes your cheeks together. Oh you were bad, you weren't supposed to sneakily try to connect your lips with his.

His grip loosens and he goes back into nibbling and kissing your neck roughly while grinding up against you. Something hard very hard was sliding along. The feeling of how hard it was made you already think on how wide he must be.

His hand slid down to your shirt moving it to the side as he nibbled your breast. Biting your bottom lip his fingers slid under the shirt and under the bra. Those cold fingers making contact with you nipple making you shutter and squirm.

A smirk crossed his lips as he tugged on the shirt and bra to expose your breast. How humiliating, you felt humiliation from this but it was so raptures.

Looking to both ends of the hallways you pray for no one to come and disturb this.

The sudden wet warmth of a coursing shocking pleasure spread through you when his tongue begin to play with your breast. Looking down watching him gentle lick your breast accepting you completely into his hot mouth. God yes this was pure fucking bliss!

He continued to grind up against you and play with your breast till you felt the pressure building up. The blue shock of electricity popping out from you passing onto him. Closing your eyes you moved your waist when ever he grinded up against you as you imagined him inside you making sweet love.

Releasing out a gasp his lips smashed into yours to capture your scream as you tighten your legs around his waist and the static electricity blew. The pulse of lightning and the wave of electricity blew from your body traveling the halls blowing out the lights and all of the deck lost power.

Aokiji kept grinding up against you as you whimpered into his kiss, his tongue fighting yours but you bite down sucking his tongue. You were aggressive and he seemed to enjoy it. Moving his arm the shattering sound of ice makes you just now realize he froze his hand to keep his grip on your wrists.

Lowering your arms on his shoulder your wrists had ice he froze your wrists together. The experience was so amazing, you were in complete utter desire that you didn't feel the cold when he froze his grip on your wrists.

He continues to peck small kisses to you pulling away every time you demanded longer ones. Setting you down you looked up to see his hair in an afro. “Go to your room I'll handle this.” He says grabbing your ass tightly making you release a squeal.

“Kuzan.” Kizaru walks up to him and Aokiji turns to look at him. Kizaru looks at Aokiji's hair noticing it's back in afro with small blue electricity waves going up.

“What is it?” Aokiji asks keeping cool and acting if he doesn't notice Kizaru examining his hair.

“The entire deck lost power, their fuse got blown out. Were you close that you got shocked?”

Aokiji keeps quiet and looks at the other end of the hallway where you disappeared into the darkness.

It was a pain replacing all the light bulbs and the fuses but the deck and the rooms of sailors finally received their electricity the very next day.