Chapter 1

The year 840, the titans invaded Shiganshina. Horror struck upon everyone's face. Screaming from every direction. Bloodshed everywhere. That's the day that humanity realized hope was just a pen, humanity. Cattle.
~time skip (about five years later)~
Becoming a cadet is on of the thing that I wanted to do. Let alone want to join the scout regiment. "Y/n, are you in there?" I turned to see my freckled faced friend, Marco Bodt. "Huh? Oh yeah sorry about that freckles," I said with a smirk on my face. Marco started blushing hard. He always hated that nickname that I gave him, but he lets me use it.
"Y/n!!! I told you not to use that name with me!" Marco scolded at me. I laughed it off and said, "I'm sorry but you are very adorable when I say your nickname." Marco blushed harder and started stuttering.
"Hey, Y/n! Marco! Wait up!"
I look behind me to see the one and only horse face. Jean Kristen. "Oh, hey Horse boy, what's up," I greeted him with a smirk at the nickname. Now Jean was now stuttering and was red as a tomato. I laughed at both of them as they were bright red.
"What are you laughing about Y/n," a sudden voice said behind me. I turned to see no one except the Angry German Boy, a.k.a Eren Jaeger. "Hi Eren," I said still giggling. "It's nothing. They're just embarrassed by the nicknames I give them."
"Oh really~ then what would my nickname be?" He asked flirtatiously. At this point I'm the one blushing and I usually don't blush. Eren walked of with a smirk on is face in satisfaction. I can't stop thinking about. But this is part of my daily routine.
But it isn't just Eren that flirts with me, it almost every boy in the legion that flirts with me and am I ok with it. I honestly don't care if they like me or not. I mean I have Annie as on of my best friends, even Mikasa. Which is very hard to earn their friendship, just saying. "Y/n, earth to Y/n. Are you there," Marco asked with concern. "Huh, oh yeah, I'm fine," I said, snapping out of my thoughts blushing again out of sheer embarrassment.
I don't understand my feelings at all. "Well we should be heading to training or else we'd best be titan chow," Jean said. "Okay," I said, "Race ya there," I smirked and started to run to the training grounds. "Hey! Your on Ral," Jean said right behind me. "Hey wait for me you guys!" Marco said right behind Jean and I.
~Time Skip~
It was now time to begin the training exercise for the day. Oh I should probably explain who I am. I'm Y/n Ral, I am a few years younger than Petra and I have a lot to be expected of me now that I'm a cadet. Petra is part of the legendary Levi Squad. She's proud that I decided that I to join the cadets and is hoping that I join the Scout Regiment, in which I'm planning to do. Marco and Jean are trying to talk me out of it, but I have already made up my mind.
Plus, I'm top of the class by a few points higher than Mikasa and everyone thinks that I'm a genius like my sister, in which I'm really not, I'm just highly skilled. The skill levels I have I just as high as the Ackerman family, which is pretty impressive.
"Alright you maggots! Fall in!" General Shadis commanded. " You are to find a partner and start hand to hand combat training! Dismissed!" I look around for Eren so that I can show him that you don't just make me blush and then get away with it, not in my book you don't.
I finally found him after a good ten minutes of searching. "Hey Eren, do you want to train or what," I ask in a friendly manner, not knowing what he had in store. "Sure, but don't expect me to go easy on you," Eren said the the same look on his face before he left. "Oh trust me, I'm not letting you go down easy either Jaeger," I said, returning the smirk.

Oh it is on!