Chapter 3

This dinner was one of the most difficult to not cry. I haven't cried since Petra left for cadet training. "Are you all packed up Y/n?" Marco asked. "Yeah. I'm all set, freckles," I said smiling sadly. Marco smiled back at me, sadly. Jean had his arm wrapped around me, like it's going to be the last time he ever sees me, in which, it might as well be. Marco and Jean want to go to the Military Police, so I might not see them again.

"Hey who wants to go stargaze with me," I asked. As expected almost all my friends wanted to enjoy this last night for me. My friend group consists of Sasha, Krista, Ymir, Reiner, Berthold, Annie, Mikasa, Armin, Eren, Jean, and Marco. Oh yeah, and Connie. Mikasa, Annie, and Ymir all went back to the dorm that we were all in.

When we went outside, I was lying on Berthold cause he was always strangely warm. I swear to god that he is always warm. He had his arms around my waist, holding me close to him. Sasha and Krista about the 'otp's' that they had for me and the boys. "Berthold and Y/n would make a really cute couple along with Marco And Y/n," Sasha said. "Really? Cause I think that Reiner and Y/n would make couple goals with Jean and Y/n," Krista said. "But then again Armin and Y/n would make a really good power couple," Krista said. "Nah, I think Eren and Y/n would bring it all together," Sasha said.

The boys and I were blushing at this point. Then things got worse when Krista and Sasha started to make threesomes for us. For example, Berthold, Reiner and I ... Marco, Jean and I ... and Armin, Eren and I. We were all blushing disasters. Soon after some conversation, I fell asleep.

Berthold's P.O.V.

Everyone was having conversation and after a few minutes Y/n fell asleep on me. I was blushing harder than I already was. I picked her up and took her to the dorm she was in. Krista and Sasha were following from a far distance.

I looked at her (h/l), (h/c) and her precious face. I moved a strand of hair and lightly kissed her forehead. This wasn't the first time that I had to do this. Nor was it any of the guys' first time either. Knowing I was the first one and the last to do this for another year without seeing her. "Goodnight Y/n. I love you," I said. Thankfully, Mikasa, Ymir, and Annie were asleep. I quickly exited the room.

Back to Y/n's P.O.V.

Time Skip to almost morning~

I wake up to get ready to leave with the commander and the captain. They gave me my uniform yesterday and told me to be in this today. It's a bit tight on me, but I can manage(perverts). As I head over to the stables, I heard multiple people call my name. I swing around to see everyone awake and running towards me. I brace for impact as they all tackle me for a big group hug.

I hug them all as I shed a few tears. I said goodbye to them all and I gave them my salute. I turn around to see Erwin and Levi on their horses along with one extra for me. It was a beautiful Palomino with a great blonde mane. If you ever wanted to impress me, bring in the palomino horses. As they approach me I saluted the two higher ups. "As your were," Erwin said. "Saddle up cadet. Make sure you have you ODM gear on. We ran into some titans on our way here," Levi said. "Yes sir!" I saluted and went to saddle the palomino.

After I got my ODM gear on and my horse was all saddled up, we were off. I take one last look before I moved forward. I see my friends and they wave at me. I waved them goodbye and went forward.

After riding for a few minutes, we encountered a titan, they wanted me to get rid of it. Luckily for me, we were in a deserted town with tall structures. I jumped off of my horse and used the gear to get on top of the building. I got my swords ready and ran to jump off of the building. Again, I used maneuver gear to get to the nape of the neck and sliced a good chunk off.

While in midair, I called my noble steed to come get me. Before I hit the ground, my horse came and rode off to catch up to the commander and captain. Erwin looked at me impressed with my work. "Good job Y/n. I'm very impressed of your work back there," Erwin said. I looked up in satisfaction and thanked him. We rode in complete silence the rest of the way to headquarters.

"Hange! They're back with the cadet," a orange... haired... girl. Wait a minute, that's Petra! I hurried my horse the rest of the way. I have wanted to see my big sister for a while now. I jumped off of my horse and introduced myself to rest of the Survey Corp. "My name is Y/n Ral. It's nice to meet you all," I said with a smile on my face. "Y/NNNNN!"

I looked at the direction of the sound to see none other than Petra. "Hey big sis," I shouted and ran up to her. I hugged her tightly. Considering my height, she picked me up off the ground to get a good hug. "I missed you Petra," I said on the verge of tears. She was already crying. "I missed you too N/n." Everyone in the room clapped and cheered. We smiled at each other and laughed.