Chapter 2

Eren and I have the same ambition. We both want to join the Scout Regiment, we want to kill all the titans in revenge of the lost people that got killed because of them, and be the best of the best.
I get into my fighting position and ready to take the tall brunet on. He charges at me with almost all his force, and I easily dodge his attack. While going behind him, I place him in a choke hold, pushed him to the ground, and dismantled is weapon. Right then and there I place half of my force with the weapon in my hand near his throat.
Before the fake dagger touch his chest, he caught my wrist making it struggle to push forward. I laughed as I let him go and said, " Wow, I'm impressed to you caught my wrist before the dagger touched your chest. You really made some improvements since the first time we did this exercise." I put my hand out to help him up.
"Yeah, haha, I guess you can say that. You been really helpful with my hand-to-hand combat training, so thank you." Eren said with a goofy smile. I smiled back at him. "Cadet Y/n Ral!" Shadis calls out. I swing around and salute the General. "Sir!" I said.
"You have a meeting with the commanding officers and captains from the Scouts, the Garrison, and the Military Police waiting for you! Be in my office at break!" Shadis said. "Yes sir!" I replied. He nodded and went into the other direction. I sigh and continued training.
~Time skip~
    When training was over I started to head to General Shadis' office. I was very nervous because all the higher ups are there from each regiment. I opened the door to General Keith Shadis and the rest of the commanding officers from each regiment. "Cadet Y/n Ral your training has been completed. Since day one of your training, you have been exceptionally gifted and knew what you were doing. You are now given the chance to graduate early and pick your regiment." Commander Erwin stated.
The commander and captain of the scout regiment, Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman, look at me with interest as if they knew I wanted to join their ranks. I saluted the commanders and the captain, and took my seat once I heard the words 'at ease.'
"The Survey Corps, the Garrison, and the Military Police. The three options you have. The scouts are the ones that go on expeditions outside the wall and kill the population of the titans. The Military Police are the ones who maintained order inside of the wall and give their service to the king," I personally think that the king's a fraud, I thought. "The Garrison are the ones who watch what happens over the wall, and making sure that the recon team gets in and out of the wall safely." Commander Nile said. I nodded.
"I think you know why your here," Commander Pyxis stated. "I am to choose a regiment. If that is the case I choose the Scout Regiment," I stated firmly. "Well then Y/n Ral, it will be a pleasure working with you," Commander Erwin said with his hand out. I look at him, then his hand and shook it. "You are to be at the stables at the awake of dawn. Is that understood brat," Captain Levi said in a monotone voice. "Yes Captain," I said looking straight into his eyes. Levi nodded and left me and the commander to talk in private. Commander Pyxis, General Shadis, and Nile left right behind the captain.
"Y/n, may I have a word with you," Erwin said. "Of course Commander," I simply stated. "No need to be formal while we're in private, just simply call me Erwin when were alone." I nodded. "Why do you want to join the scouts?" asked Erwin. "If I die, in which I refuse to, I want my name to be remembered and not die like a trampled flower and not be written of as less than worthless," I said.
He smiled and turned to look at me, "That is very ambitious and revlant of you Y/n." I felt his hand go under my chin, making me look up at him and I said, "Really? I alway thought it was childish of me to think so." He shakes his head in disagreement. "I think it gives you a drive to keep living, and if you got that, that's enough for me. Personally, I think that you have a bright mind and spirit for the Survey Corps."
I look down blushing. What is wrong with me! First I blush in front of Eren and now the commander! I need to start thinking right, I thought. I look back up at him and smiled, "Thank you, for saying that Erwin." He smiled back with a tint of pink at the tip of his ears.
He removed his hand from my chin and start to walk in the opposite direction. "I'll see you in the morning Y/n," he said. I nodded and said yes to the commander and went to my dorm.
In my dorm it's just me, Mikasa, Annie, Krista, Ymir, and Sasha. I shared my bed with Sasha. Anyway, I was packing my stuff while I heard a knock on the door. I told them that they can come in. It was Sasha. She was smiling at me and then looked at what I was doing and frowned. "What are you doing N/n? You don't plan to go back to the fields do you?" I shook my head and told her what was going on. "General Keith is having me graduate early."
She looked at me like I have a steak in my jacket. She ran up to me and squeezed the living daylight out of me, and me being shorter(Authors Note:if you are tall like author-chan, just pretend that you are small) than Captain Levi, I was lifted off the ground. I hugged her back, and at this point I have tears running down my face. "I'm going to miss you all."
" When do you leave," Sasha asks. "At the brink of dawn. That's when I leave," I replied. "Does Eren know? You know how he'll react to this if you don't tell him." "Yeah, I'm going to talk to him after dinner," I stated. She nodded and start to help me pack. "Sasha, what are you doing?" She looked at me like I was a maniac. "I don't know if I'll be able to return you the favor first day of training. You are the person that help me shape me into the woman I am today. So, I thank you for that Y/n." Sasha looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and continued packing.
~Time Skip~
    After I was done with packing my stuff I went ahead to dinner and sat with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. "Okay guys, I need to tell you something," I start up the conversation. "What is it Y/n," asks Armin. "Just promise not to be angry with me." Eren and Mikasa look at me like I'm crazy or something. I took a deep breath and said, "I'm graduating early."
    They all looked at me in shock, and before I knew it I was asked with this one question, "When are you leaving?" I looked at my feet and said, "In a few hou-" Then Horse boy and freckles came into the conversation. "Your graduating early?!" they said in sync. I nodded and continued with what I was saying, "In a few hours."