Chapter 4

Man, it was nice to see Petra again. She's the best sister that you can ever ask for. We caught up on a few things from the past 4 years. I told her that I graduated early and she looked at me like I killed the Colossal Titan. I was going to tell her more, but I was interrupted by Captain Levi.
Levi's P.O.V
Erwin wanted me to show her around headquarters since he had an important meeting to attend to. I walk over to see Petra with a short person. I walk over there to tap her shoulder. She turned around to look at me with those wonderful, e/c eyes. Wait, what?
"Come on, I need to show you to where you'll be staying at," I said. She nodded and started to follow me. "Your room is right inbetween to mine and Erwin's office. This is where you'll be for the next year. Is that understood." "Yes, sir."
"Levi," I said. She looked at me in confusion. "You may call me Levi," I explained to her. "Oh okay!" She smiled at me. I could of sworn that I saw a halo and wings coming off of her.
I blushed and quickly turned to take her to her room. "If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or Erwin," I said. "Thank you, Levi. For everything." She smiled again as she turned to me. "Y-your welcome. Now, I have paperwork to sign and when you are done unpacking, you can come over to have some tea with me," I said on my way out the door, blushing. "Okay. Thank you for the invitation," she said. I grunted and left. 'This is Petra's little sister. Damn she's cute and not because the fact that she's shorter than me.'
Y/n's P.O.V
Okay. First order of business is to unpack my stuff. But first, time to find out where I should put my stuff for now. My room has enough space to fit the girls in here. I heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened to see a crazy brunette with a pair of goggles. "So your the girl that Petra keeps on talking about," the lady said. "Yes I am! My name is Y/n Ral. It's nice to meet you..." "I'm Zoë Hange. I one of the Section Commanders here in the Scout Regiment. I was going to tell you that dinner is always five minutes after six in the evening," she said.
"Okay, thanks for the tip. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish unpacking," I said about to close the door. "Your welcome. Anytime if you have a question about titans, don't hesitate to ask me!" She said walking away. 'She's an interesting one alright,' I thought to myself and laughed softly.
After going through everything in my room,putting everything away, and cleaned it a bit, I head over to Levi's office and knocked. "Name and business," the monotone voice said. "Y/n Ral and you invited me to your office." I heard feet shuffling to the door and it opened to see the captain. "Good evening cadet, now follow me. Go ahead and have a seat and I'll make some tea," Levi said "Okay, Levi," I said and go ahead and sat down.
After a few minutes of waiting, Levi came back with a tray that contained a tea kettle, tea cups with saucers, sugar, and a few cookies. I saw that cookies and I think Petra must of told him which cookies I must've liked. I smiled to see my favorite of all time, (favorite cookie= F/c) f/c. He handed me a tea cup with the saucer and went ahead and poured tea for me. I thanked him and took a sip. Black tea, my favorite. I smiled at the taste of the black tea and I relaxed. We sat in complete silence which isn't really my idealistic, but it was soothing to me.
It was now six o'clock and we started to head down to the mess hall. I instantly smelled spaghetti sauce and smiled a bit more. I look to see where Petra was and sat down next to her. Levi walked over to the table and sat at the end, which was where I was near. I introduced myself to the Levi Squad and turns out, they know who I am. "Petra talks highly of you," Erd Gin said. Oulo was talking to Petra and suddenly, he bit his tongue so hard that it started to bleed.
Everyone sighed and facepalmed at Oulo's stupidity. Petra sighed and said, "Next time that this happens, I hope you bleed out." I giggled at the cuteness that protraid between them. I hope that they can date and marry each other. After a few minutes, I felt someone behind me and sniff me. I, honestly didn't mind since I was sorta used to it. "Mike, stop doing that. It's disgusting," Levi said. He chuckled and walked back to where Erwin and Hangë were at. I stood up and excused myself to get ready for bed.
On my way to my room, I could of sworn that I heard a dark laughter. It, reminded me of Reiner, and I don't know why. It had a bit of unease in it. But it can be tricks that my mind is playing on me. So I shook it off and continued to drift off into a deep sleep.