March 31, 1995

March 30, 1995

Yolanda came back from trip in Monterrey and checked a room at the Days Inn motel in Corpus Christi, Texas. She contracted Selena and told her that she had been raped.

Later that night, Selena came back to Yolanda's motel room, accompanied by Selena's husband Chris,  but Yolanda told Selena to come alone. Chris was waiting at their truck as Selena went alone in Yolanda's room

When Chris was driving back to their house, Selena noticed that Yolanda had failed to give her the correct bank statements she needed. Yolanda tried contacting Selena through the pager, and desperately wanted Selena to take to a hospital that night. Yolanda told Selena she was bleeding due to her rape.

Mr. Quintanilla believed Yolanda was trying to get Selena to return to the motel, alone. Chris told Selena "It's too late and did not want her to go out alone. "

So rather than, Selena agreed to meet Yolanda on the next morning.

Selena's last photo before the day she died March 30, 1995

March 30, 1995

Selena left for visiting Yolanda's motel room, without Chris,  just by herself.

Selena took Yolanda to the Doctors Regional Hospital. It appears the nurse that Yolanda been working with, Yolanda has been lying.

Back at the motel room, Selena and Yolanda starting arguing. Selena couldn't trusted Yolanda anymore. She demanding Yolanda to return the financial papers. Selena dumped Yolanda satchel containing bank statements onto the bed until she saw the gun.

Yolanda pointed the gun at Selena. Selena tried to leave, then Yolanda shot Selena in the lower shoulder back.

Selena had suffered a serving artery causing a massive blood loss
She came to the hotel lobby. She wounded, bleeding out, leaving a long trial of blood .

Selena said,  "Help Me" Help Me. I've Been Shot.

Yolanda still chasing after her, pointing the gun and calls her "a bitch"

Selena collapse on the floor as the hotel manager call the ambulance.

here's Selena last words.

Selena: Yolanda room 158

then Selena passed out.

During in the hospital, The doctors working on Selena's conditions. They did surgery. 50 minutes the doctors realized the damage was irreparable.

Selena Quintanilla Perez was pronounced dead at 1:05 p.m. at the age of 23. (I hate writing this part)

Yolanda was in her truck, held the gun to her head, tried to commit suicide while talking to the police.

9 hours of the standoff,  The army soldiers saw Yolanda leave her truck with a towel wrapped around on her.

Dozens of Selena's fans cheering when the polices took Yolanda to back of the police car.

Yolanda pleads guilty for 30 years in prison while Selena's fans outside the court, was cheering.

I felt so happy that Yolanda is in prison.  She got to rot in hell!

Selena Quintanilla Perez forever

(April 16, 1971 - March 31, 1995)

Long Live Queen!