🐰🐱15

Yoongi {3rd POV}

After texting Jimin, Yoongi gently set his phone down beside him as he let out a slight, short sigh. Tapping his foot against the floor, his eyes roamed around from side to side while looking around the apartment complex. They roamed around for a while and he began feeling extreme boredom. Yoongi decided to get up from the couch he was sitting on to find something to satisfy his undying boredom.

Yoongi's feet glid against the hardwood flooring gently as he walked around his complex for a moment until he reached his bedroom door, his feet stopping their movement. 'Maybe I should look in my closet one more time for at least something to add onto one of the outfits Jimin brings.' He thought to himself before turning the knob on his door, pushing it open as he walked inside.

Yoongi sighed obnoxiously loud when he saw the mess he made in his room when he was trying to find something to wear. He lazily walked inside more so that he can start to pick up each piece of fabric that was sprawled against the floor. He chucked his clothes into the closet that was wide open and empty, letting the mess migrate inside of there instead of letting it stay on the floor of his room.

Yoongi stopped his movements when he realized that he doesn't even know what Jimin would bring for him. He sighed to himself while tapping his cheeks gently. "I must be tired," yoongi said to himself while sitting down onto his bed.

As soon as his butt made contact to the bed, he heard the doorbell ring loudly in his apartment. He let out an unpleasant sigh while standing back up and sluggishly walked out of his room, heading toward the door that was beside his bedroom.

Yoongi stood in front of the door before unlocking it and opening the door to reveal Jimin with 4 large bags beside him. "Hey bitch! I've arrived with my whole closet!" Yoongi knew he wasn't kidding and he playfully rolled his eyes. "Let me help you-"

"I got it noodle arms. Move out of the way so I can put them in your room", Jimin stated while sticking his tongue out at Yoongi. Of course, Yoongi was going to make a comeback later to get Jimin back.

He shut the door after Jimin walked inside and he watched the shorter male struggle to get into his bedroom. Yoongi decided to walk over and help, snatching two bags out of Jimin's small hands. "I think you're stubby fingers and legs aren't doing well for you today Jimin-ah." Yoongi had a smug expression written all over his face before rushing to his bedroom.

"Ohohoho!! You bitch!" Jimin ran behind Yoongi and threw both the bags he held onto the floor and he tried attacking Yoongi.

It was only a few seconds later that his attempts failed miserably and he groaned in defeat. "Now that you aren't trying to kill me anymore...help me find an outfit now!! Please!!" Yoongi said while speaking in a loud, whiny tone.

"Okay, okay...I might as well since I'm here already..." Jimin opened up one of the bags of clothing as he began to rummage through it. "So you said you want something kinda cute but not too slutty...I think I might have the perfect thing for your plump ass." Jimin pulled out fishnet stockings along with black ripped jeans. While on his mini journey of fishing through his clothing, he pulled out a dark blue, silky button-up shirt. "This should do it..." Jimin stood up and threw the clothes at his best friend. Luckily for Yoongi, he caught the clothing in time before they fell to the ground.

Yoongi glanced at the pair of clothing he had in his arms, he looked at Jimin with a happy expression before walking off and went to his bathroom to change.

Moments went by and Jimin waited impatiently for the other to finish up. He was just walking around Yoongi's bedroom when waiting because he had nothing better to do. He finally stopped and he looked at Yoongi's dresser and saw some jewelry, but a certain choker caught his eye.

He went to grab it and he held it in his hands, staring at the hoop that hung from the velvety material that held it together. Jimin heard the bathroom door open and his head quickly turned to his side, a smirk widening on his plump lips. "Damn you look hella fine!" Jimin went over to his friend while he still held the choker. "You're missing one thing," he said as he showed his best friend the choker before putting it around his neck and clipped it on. "There. Perfect..." Jimin chuckled a bit before backing up.

"Okay...wait. Unbutton the top a bit to reveal more of your chest and you should tuck in your shirt slightly, then your look will be complete!" The smaller said with a grin. Yoongi followed his instructions and he finished quick, looking up at his friend with a smile.

"I think I'm ready."

HEY GUYS!

Long time no see....heh..sorry I haven't written shit in a long time. I've been busy with school and I've had writer's block for a while...Yaay. But I'm back and refreshed, so I hope you enjoyed this semi-short chapter. More will be coming soon so stay tuned!! BAII!