Two

{Sawyer}

I giggle as Jack pulls me onto his lap. I straddle him and shake my head, causing my hair to form an umbrella around us. He tries to kiss me but I move back. He groans in frustration as he tries again. I dodge his kiss again. He tries once more. I let him kiss me this time. 

"You're so adorable, did I ever tell you that?" He asks. 

"Just a million times a day," I giggle. He smiles. 

"Well you are," He laughs, kissing my cheek. I smile at him.

"You are too," I smile. I place my lips on his only to get interrupted by my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID and groan in frustration. 

"What's wrong?" Jack asks. 

"It's Jonah." The simple response causes him to frown. I get off of Jack's lap and walk into the kitchen, away from Jack, to answer the call.

"Jonah, Hey," I say into the phone after answering the call and putting the phone up to my ear. Jack walks over to me and takes the phone from my hands, puts it on speaker and sets in on the counter. I step on his foot and he struggles to keep a scream from escaping his lips. 

"Where are you?" Jonah asks. I hear a car door open in the background. 

"I'm at the mall. Why? What's up?" I ask. 

"Nothing. I was just wondering where you were," He sighs. "When will you be home?" He asks.  I look over at Jack who holds up 2 fingers. I roll my eyes at him.

"An hour," I tell him. Jack sticks out his bottom lip and I try to hide my laugh. A little giggle escapes my lips.

"What's so funny?" Jonah questions.

"Oh nothing. I just saw this girl run into a pole cause she was on her phone," I say, coming up with a lie on the spot. 

"Okay. I'll see you when you get home then, Soy Beans," Jonah says. 

"Okay. Bye. I love you," I say. He repeats the 'I love you' before hanging up. 

"Soy Beans," Jack mocks. I roll my eyes as he curls over from laughing so hard. 

"Oh, would you shut up and kiss me?" I ask. He doesn't hesitate to straighten up and pull me closer to him. He places his lips on mine which causes my stomach to fill with butterflies.

Jack and I have only been dating for a month and no one knows about it. We've had to keep it a secret for two reasons.

One, my brother would literally kill him. And two, he and his band mates made an agreement that they wouldn't be in relationships with the exception of Corbyn and Christina. 

Most people would think that sneaking around is horrible. But it's actually really fun. Of course, I wish I could tell people, but it's better than getting hate and having my brother kill him.

----

This kinda sucks..

Also all of the boys live with their families but all their families live in LA and they all live relatively close to each other. Just wanted to put that out there so no one is confused.