Five

{Sawyer}

"What the hell, Jack!" I hear Jonah yell. I keep my eyes shut, trying to pretend like I was sleeping so they wouldn't stop whatever was going on.

"What are you so mad at me about?" Jack asks. I realize that he was no longer lay next to me but instead sitting at the end of my bed. 

"I come in here and you're all cuddled up with my sister!" He yells. I flinch at how mad he was. 

"So? She was crying! I was comforting her! No girl should have to cry without someone there to hug her and tell her everything is going to be okay," Jack yells back. I hear footsteps on the stairs and then Corbyn's voice joins the conversation, asking what was happening.

"Out of my house. All of you. We can talk another time," Jonah says. Corbyn leaves to tell the rest of the boys that they were being kicked out. Jack doesn't move. 

"I said out," Jonah emphasizes. 

"I heard you," Jack says. The next thing I know, Jack isn't on the foot of my bed anymore. When I open my eyes, I see Jonah hurling Jack out of the room. Jack stumbles and falls,  his body disappearing as the sound of toppling down the stairs fills the air. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yell at Jonah, jumping out of bed and rushing down the stairs. Jack laid at the bottom, holding his head in pain.

"Jonah I'm going to kick your ass!" I yell, turning my attention to him for a second before turning back to my poor baby who was in pain. 

"Baby are you okay?" I question, running to his side. 

"Baby?" Jonah questions. My face turns red as I realize what I said. Jack moans in pain. 

"Call fucking 9-1-1!" I yell to Jonah as I lean Jack's back up. Jonah does as I say and while we wait for the ambulance to come, he questions me about why I called Jack 'baby'. I avoid all of the questions by talking to Jack, making sure that he was responsive. When the ambulance got here, they loaded him on a stretcher. 

"I'm his girlfriend, can I ride in the ambulance with him please?" I beg. The EMT nods and helps me into the back of the ambulance. 

"You're his what?" Is the last thing I hear Jonah say as they closed the doors and started to drive off. 

"We are screwed, Jack Avery. We are absolutely screwed," I mumble to Jack as I hold his hand. 

---

This Sucks but we love a good ole' falling down the stairs bit :) i'm sorry-