Four

{Sawyer}

"Soy I need you to stay in your room for the evening," Jonah says as he stands in front of the TV which I was currently watching.

"What? Why?" I ask, getting all angry and defensive over something so small. 

"Because the boys are coming over and I don't want you here with them?" He says like a sarcastic question. 

"Too bad. They're my friends too, ya know," I tell him as I shoo him off with my hand. 

"No. Not too bad. You're going up to your room. Now. They're on their way," He says as he takes the TV remote from me and turning it off. I groan in frustration.

"Why do I have to leave? Why can't you guys go to someone else's house?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. Jonah opens his mouth to answer my question but is interrupted by the doorbell.

"That's them. Go," He demands as he makes his way to the door. He pulls it open and greets the four guys. Meanwhile, I don't move from my spot. 

"Sawyer, go," He says one last time. I get up and angrily stomp up the stairs and to my room. Before I slam the door, I yell, "I hate you, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich." 

I fall back on my bed and scream into my pillow, trying to release all the anger trapped in me. Maybe I overreacted a little. Maybe it wasn't a big deal. But I'm so tired of being thrown to the side because of their stupid band. 

There's a knock on the door but I just yell at the person, who I assumed to be Jonah, to go away. Of course, they don't and they open the door. I get up to look at them, ready to throw the pillow at them when I realize who it was. Jack. 

"What's wrong, Princess?" He asks as he sits next to me on the bed. He takes my hands in his and rubs little patterns onto them with his thumb.

"I'm tired of being pushed around for your guy's band. Whenever you guys come over, I'm the one who has to leave. I can't do certain things in public because of the publicity you guys get that affects all of us. And I can't even tell people about my boyfriend because of it. It's so stupid," I groan in frustration, trying to hold in the tears that were forming. 

This is what I hated about myself. I couldn't get angry without crying. It made me seem weak, and I'm definitely not weak.

"I know baby, It sucks. But that's the cards we were dealt and we're going to have to deal with it. I wish more than anything that this wasn't so complicated. I want to the whole world to know that you're mine, but I just can't," He sighs as he places a kiss to my forehead.

"Will you stay up here with me?" I ask. He takes a moment to think about his answer before nodding. 

"Let me just go tell Jonah that you're on your period and you want company or something," He says before standing up and leaving. I grab my laptop and open it up before going to Netflix to find a show or movie for us to watch. Jack comes back moments later.

"We're good on the one condition that we leave the door wide open," He says. I roll my eyes at my brother's obscured rules. But it's better than nothing. 

I move over on my bed, making room for him. He lays down and rests his arm over my head. I click on Grey's Anatomy, our newest obsession, and rest the laptop on his lap. I cuddle into his chest and watch the show. My eyes begin to get heavy not even 10 minutes in and I end up falling asleep cuddled up next to him, like it should be. 

----

hahaha this sucks. I'm sorry :(