Sick little vampire

(One-shot written by @mikeysartsandcrafts)
~Remington Leith x Andy Beirsack
~Dd/lb
~Daddy: Andy
~little: Remington (age: 3)
Andy's POV•
————————————————————————
It's not so pleasant being woken up to loud coughing in the morning,but that exactly what happened. While my vision adjusted I wonder to myself, "what noise just woke me up". Before I can think of another thought, I hear rough coughing. I turn my head to see, Remington curled up in ball with his stuff bat, he had the top of his hoodie slugged over his mouth. I sit and rest by back on the headboard, "baby come here" I say softly ushering Remington to sit up by me. He follows my words and begins to rest his head on my shoulder still clutching his stuffed bat in his arm, I push away his messy and unkempt hair away from his face before placing the back my hand on his forehead. The moment my hand went in contact with his head I could feel he was burning up, "ooo, baby you're burning". He coughs some more before looking up to me with his dark luminous eyes, I awwed in my head and proceed to peck him on the head. "Daddy" I hear Remington ask in a gentle tone, "what petal" I ask, Remington was only able to get out the word "Peter" before going on another coughing tangent. I already knew what he wanted though "Peter Pan" I ask, he begins nodding while still coughing. He has seen Peter Pan so many times I've lost count, "of course baby" I say cooing him. Remington had already thrown the blankets off himself, I made my way over to side of the bed and scooped him from his curled up position.
  While carrying Rem down to the living room I hear him say "Daddy" but barley this time, "What is it petal" I ask again, "Nutella" he says. I chuckle before laying him down on the couch, "Petal first off it's morning, and second you're sick, I don't want you eating anything that has a lot of sugar" he huffs, "please" he begs "baby no, not until you're well" I say. He looks up to me trying to give puppy eyes, "What about apple juice, would you like that" I try to make an offering. Remington perks up and starts nodding, on my way to the kitchen I can hear Remington start going on another coughing tangent, 'My poor baby' I thought. I pull a few cups before finding his Pooh bear sippy, aka Rem's favorite.
   I made my way back To Remington after filling it up, and already started making grabby hands when he saw me walking back, "thank you" he chirps but with a nasally voice due to his constant coughing. I sit next Rem who immediately crawled in my lap and started turning on Peter Pan, Rem started burying his face into shoulder, "daddy, I love-" I hear him softly say before cutting off and coughing again. I gently rub his back "I love you too baby" he stops coughing and goes back to burying his face in my shoulder. Rem then snapped his head to tv once he heard the Disney intro which made me chuckle, it was adorable how he lit up and excited.
  After the movie got done I try to feel Rem's head to see if he felt any better, but no luck. I ruffle his still messy hair, "would someone like bath", I ask while beginning to wrap my arms around him. He pauses but then soon started nodding.
  I carry him to the bathroom and setting him softly down. After a short amount of time of getting the water right and adding bubbles, I turn to Remington who was staring at the ground daydreaming, "You ready baby" I ask he looks up from the ground to me and nods. He lifted his arms up ushering to help him undress, I pull his hoodie up over his head and tossed it in the hamper then doing the same with his boxers. I scoop him off the ground and placed him in the bath, I reach for the washcloth off the counter. Rem was busy playing with toys while I was busy cleaning him, "want me to wash your hair baby" he looks up from his toys and shakes his head "alright baby" I say. I was pretty much done cleaning him so I was just watch him play in the tub, Rem soon started coughing roughly like he has been. I coo him and he looks up at me with his dark chocolate eyes, "my sick little vampire" I say ruffling his hair.
————————————————————————(@mikeysartsandcrafts) So this was my first one-shot, I hope the grammar wasn't too terrible and you enjoyed reading. Request are open so if you have any send them in.