Mischief Managed (part two)

(One-shot written by @mikeysartsandcrafts)
~Fluff (but it does get a little smutty but no actual smut)
~Remington Leith x Andy Beirsack
~Hogwarts au
~Andy's house : Slytherin
~Remington's house: hufflepuff (I know his real house is slytherin but I want him to be hufflepuff for the one-shot)
Andy's POV•
————————————————————————
After an hour of my listening to music and playing on my phone slytherin students start filling in, they look at me and raise their eye brows but end up just going to the beds and not saying anything like I suspected. Soon I see a tall,pale,black quiffed hair. It was for sure Andy, he didn't notice me at first, some black strands fell into his over his lively,piercing blue eyes. "You finally made it" I spoke up, he darted his eyes over at me. He first confused and starts talking over "Remington what are you doing here" he asks, I loved his deep voice it made me melt which would explain why I stuttered every time he spoke to me. During the time he was gone so I didn't stutter, at first I got lost in his beautiful,stunning like eyes but I snap back into reality. "Waiting for you" I say, he steps foreword, he chuckles before saying "what do you can hand feed me you're 'chocolates' " I smirk "yah, and while I'm doing that you can tell me how cute I am and how adorable I look in make up" He pauses and and freezes, "someone went snooping didn't they" he says. "Just seeing if Ryan's words were correct about not eating my chocolates" I say "welp you did make a rookie move" he says while I shrug. "So Ryan was in on this,huh. He let you in the common room." he asks, "nah I found another way so a professor didn't see" I spoke. He raises an eyebrow "huh clever" he says and begin to nod. "Just-" I pause suddenly the words I plan left my mind and tensed up, "Andy I just, really like you. I'm sorry about he love potion, I didn't know if you'd like me because I heard you're father hated muggle-borns." My words start coming out faster, "Which I realize would've been a shittier thing to do because your dad hates muggle-borns, you seem really nice and I don't know if you were really serious in that note and-" suddenly my lips stop moving and now Andy's lips are pressed on mine, I feel his cold hands start wrapping in my body gripping right of it and bringing me closer to his. I feel his leather jacket rub against my body, and then his strong Cologne scent become more noticeable. His smooth warm lips comfort mine, his lips leave my lips and suddenly start being pressed to cheek and down my neck. He starts sucking on my skin which triggered a tiny moan, suddenly a familiar voice interrupts us, "Ey guys, save it for later and go somewhere else" and then a chuckle, I open my eyes and look past Andy shoulder and seek Ryan, he smirks and looks at me before nodding and going to the other room. Andy looks back and me and softens his grip on me and smiles, His vibrant eyes sink into mine "We will continue later" he whispers into my ear. He grabs my hand and starts dragging my out the common room, and into the halls.
On our way to Herbology I felt someone shove my shoulder which threw me off guard, I look up and see Emerson and smirking. I was not surprised at all, Emerson always joked around with me about my crush on Andy. I actually never accepted for Andy to actually like me back, but life gives you unexpected gifts some times.
A/N: OKAY I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS, BE PREPARED FOR MORE HOGWARTS REMDY ONE-SHOTS.