Mischief Managed (part one)

(One-shot written by @mikeysartsandcrafts)
~Fluff
~Remington Leith x Andy Beirsack
~Hogwarts au
~Andy's house : Slytherin
~Remington's house: hufflepuff (I know his real house is slytherin but I want him to be hufflepuff for the one-shot)
Andy's POV•
————————————————————————
God I hated potions, every time I would come home for break or the end of the year I would complain about it but my uncle would start up on how "Professor Snape was worse". But then go on about the wizarding war and shit, but it's whatever potions still sucks ass. Also the muggle-born Remington is always staring at me, not going to lie he is attractive but my father would probably just end up killing me. After all these years and after the big wizarding  war and Voldemort's defeat, he still thinks muggle-borns or "mudbloods" still Shouldn't be apart of the wizarding world and how pure-bloods should rule both wizarding and non wizarding worlds. Honestly I couldn't give a fuck, you got two magical parents congrats you're a wizard, you got one magical parent congrats you're a fucking wizard. I was on my way to my common rooms to grab my coat, next period I got to go to Hogsmeade. On my way downstairs I spot Remington, which would explain why he wasn't in class today. I could tell Remington hated the uniforms, he never wore his cloak, dress trousers , or dress shoes. His uniform would consist of the normal white dress shirt with the house tie, but then black jeans, suspenders that hung down with boots he calls "doc Martins" but I had no idea what that was probably a muggle thing. Professors would always stop him to tell him he's not in uniform and to change, but he would end up walking away without saying anything. He also always wear some white plastic things in his ear that had a cord that went led into his pocket. Before I ended up passing him he took one of the white pieces of plastic out of his ear and stopped me, "here Andy" he says taking a box off his stack of books. I take it from his hand analyzing it "it's chocolate, I made too much of it and thought I would give you some", "thanks" I say. He puts the plastic back in his ear before scurrying away. "Remington" I say, no respond, "Remington!" I say louder and nothing. I Shake it off and head to the dungeons where the common room, I look at the box of "chocolates" and whisper "muggle-born move" shaking my head.

  •Remington's POV

  I was able to find out the slytherin common room would be practically empty from a few friends, expect for my friend Ryan Seaman, but he didn't care if I was in there. My plan was  already in action, I've laced the chocolates with the love potion,now time to get to the common room, wait for him, then make out. I was able to get my hands on the paper called the marauders map, there was secrete passage way to the Slytherin common room and apparently the creators of the map used it a lot. I couldn't go to Hogsmeade anyway, I always got in trouble for not wearing their full uniform and refusing to change.
  After following the path through closets and secret passages I finally got the part that actually got me in the common, it was a dark black brick wall that looked like a dead end. I looked at the map that had a note "look for" and text to a weird symbol, I grab my wand from my pocket, "lumos" I say and suddenly the dark passage becomes bright. I can the wall with my wand looking for the symbol, I finally came across it. "Alohomora" which Suddenly triggers the wall starts moving and begins to open reveling the common room lounge. I notice Ryan who stuck out from the the dark dim room with his blue hair, he looks up from his book "Oh hey Remington how's going"  this was Ryan's norm with me, "nothing much" I say "you know, you could've just asked me for the entry code to the common room" he says. I shrug "eh too risky, someone could see me" I say taking a seat next Ryan admiring the dark room, honestly this common room was so much better then the hufflepuff's common room. "So what brings you here" Ryan asks, "gave Andy chocolates that had a love potion in it so when he comes back we can make out. Ryan begins the shake his "he didn't eat them, they're still on his bed" he says pointing to another room. "He probably knew since it was a rookie move" Ryan tells. "Oh well either way I'm going to find a way to make up with him" I say as Ryan nods "sounds good" he says patting my knee and getting up. "Where are you going" I ask "finding a way to Hogsmeade so I can go with Dallon" Ryan says grabbing his jacket, "good luck" I say "you too" he says leaving. I deicide to see if Ryan's words were right and start making my way towards the one for the other rooms, I look around at the messy beds and then the smell of weed,BO, and sex hit me. I scrunch my nose but what can I expect it is the slytherin common room, I then notice the box I gave to Andy one one of the beds. I make my to it and open it, none of them were eaten like Ryan said, "fuck" I mumble I say closing the box and throwing it on the bed. I look on Andy's night stand, ink was stained in the wood as and food wrappers lied around it. I suddenly notice a folded note on the table, I know it's an invasion of privacy but fuck it. I unfolded the parchment and see multiple notes written on, Andy's always passing notes so I'm not surprised.

Look who is staring again ;)

I know,he always does

"Fuck are they talking about me" I say to myself biting my lip.

Come on don't act like you don't like it,you've been talking about the hufflepuff boy since the year started

Shut up, he's kinda cute alright

"Kinda cute alright" my ass Andy you're always talking about him like the other day "omg did you see Remington today he looks so nice in make up, he's so adorable"
  my heart stops. I read over the note over and over , I fold up the note and rush back to the lounge. I take my phone out and put my ear buds and start trying to think of what I can say it Andy
when he comes in I'll use plan B. I know some students will come in but honestly they don't give a fuck, I put my music on shuffle and My chemical romance starts playing.

————————————————————————
Alright so I'm making this a two partner since I'm not even close to done and I'm already at 1000 words, I promise I'll do other ships but for now I love writing Remdy. If you got any request feel free to send them in, anyway love yall🖤🖤🖤