Powers....

I hope you guys are liking this so far!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I sigh, maybe I'm just hallucinating 'yeah that makes sense, I'm just going crazy from lack of sleep! Good thing I don't have work tomorrow...' I walk over to my room and lay down, instantly falling asleep when my head hits the pillow.

-time skip to the morning-

I sat up and stretch, I go to kitchen and see some notes on the fridge "'remember to get milk!'" I read out loud. I sigh and look at the time "is it really noon? Maybe I can hang out with Casey" I say to myself and go to get dressed. I grab my usual outfit which is my jeans with a (f/c) shirt, I run out and grab my purse that has my money. I sigh as I hear the cars of New York driving, this is what I'm used to not whatever happened last night. I start walking but feel like I'm being watched. . . I go down an alley for a short cut but then I see my own breath again! "Why now?!" I ask and then I see the light again, when it fades I turn around and see a big dog, like a human sized dog! "You're coming with me! Shredder would like to meet you in person." I look at the thing and say "yeah, right after I have a call with death" I start running and grab out my phone and call Casey.

It takes a second for him to answer "hey what's up-" "Casey I need help! This huge thing is chasing me!" "Woah woah, calm down where are ya?" "At the closest alley way by main street!" "I'll be there as soon as I can just hang on." He hanged up and I heard footsteps, I shriek and think of where to hide "found ya! Ah I lost her... *sniffs the air* she's close" he walks right past me. I look at him questioningly but then I look down at my hands and see I turned invisible again. "Goongala!" I hear Casey yell, I look up to see him jump from the building and he begins to fight the thing off. It was close but Casey then asks "what'd you do with her Dogpound?!" I silently gasp 'he knows him?! Okay he owes me a explanation!' "I don't know what you're talking about... and if I was you I would be more worried about yourself" then 'Dogpound' hits Casey against the wall. I glare at the dude and before he could take another step towards Casey I get in-between and thought of me being seen again.

Dogpounp gasp and says "what?! I thought you left!" I chuckle and smirk "nope... but I will give you the chance to leave right now." He laughs and says "show me what you got" I blocked alot of his punches, then he knocked me over to the ground and as he was about to knock me out, I close my eyes and put my hands out to protect myself. I heard something crash and when I opened my eyes I see him knocked out in a dumpster can. I laugh and then faint, but I heard Casey talking to other people.

Casey's p.o.v

I started fighting Dogpound, but when he hit me against the brick wall I see some girl in front of me. I look at her up and down and hear Dogpound say "what?! I thought you left!" She chuckles, I swear I heard that laugh before. I started thinking not realizing he knocked her to the ground, I look at her scared she might die but she put out her hands and shot out this purple stuff and Dogpound got shot into the dumsster can across the alley. I look back at her getting a better look now, she has (h/l) (f/c) hair, (f/c) eyes, and a (f/c) jumpsuit with (your initial) on her chest. She looks at what she did to Dogpound and laughs and then faints, what happened next I didn't think would happen! A light surrounded her and she turned into (Y/n)! I stand up and run over to her. Yep that's her "what?! (N/n) you owe me a explanation!" Then the turtles just showed up "Casey are you-" Leo asks but then sees Dogpound in the dumpster.

They all start laughing "okay you did not take him out, so what happened?" Raph asks after he calmed down. I look at them and say "that's what I want to know! I thought I came to protect (N/n) but then I see this weird chick basically made of (f/c) and when she faints somehow (N/n) shows up exactly where that weird chick was." After I explained I noticed Leo eyeing (Y/n).

Leo's p.o.v

I narrowed my eyebrows at Casey's story, but I looked down at the girl, she looks so similar... "Leo are you okay?" Donnie asks. I look at my bros and say "we should bring her back to the lair to see if she's okay" "what? Leo are you insane?! We can't bring a human to the lair!" Raph yells making me roll my eyes. Mikey then gasps and says "we should take a vote, who says bring her to the lair?" Everyone raises their hand but Raph. Casey chuckles and Donnie says "sorry Raph, it's four to one." I look down at her and pick her up "let's start heading back to the lair before anyone sees us here, and before Dogpound gets back up."

Tbc

I hope you guys are liking this so far! Now remember keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin