All nighter

Okay, I am sorry, but I had to think on what to do....now I know.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I wake up in a cold sweat, it's not even bright out yet, then I see my breath again... Leo's still sleeping, I have to make sure he doesn't get hurt. Sighing I think of being ghost me again, it feels so weird doing this every single time. Leo shifts in his sleep, mumbling about something, I somehow pick him up and start flying. There's this weird part of my apartment that only I know about, I call it my secret bunker, and I left him there. Footsteps are echoing on the roof, I start flying again and turn invisible, somehow this is working without me thinking of my feelings. There's this tiger man on the roof, he has more robots with the red eyes, there's about fifteen of them.

He glares at them and says "we got notified that both that weirdly powered (f/c) girl and Leonardo is here. Find them!" My eyes widen, he's after me and Leo! I got back to where I put him, and pick him up. Cool, whatever I touch when I'm invisible turns invisible too! I got to the roof, and grab Leo's katanas while I'm at it. Tiger man went in my apartment too, so I got a small chance to wake Leo up, I hope this works. I turn visible and set him down, he shifts a little mumbling something about pizza and space heroes. I had to contain my laughter, so I start poking him saying "wake up" over and over with each poke.

His eyes half opened and closed again, dang forget about me being a heavy sleeper, he's out like a light. I groan and pick him back up, and start flying, I don't know where to put him.... wait that one water tower that I go to read at sometimes! Yes that's it. It's not that far, but everyone overlooks it as old and rundown, I set him down and go straight to my apartment. They're still there, I glare at them and say "looking for me?" They all looked at me. I smirk "did anyone tell you that staring is considered rude?" Tiger man gets out of his small trance. He glares at me and says "where is the turtle? I know you know him!" I scoff "yeah, well next time don't stalk."

He was about to yell at the robots, but I shot their heads clean off, he looks back at me "give up yet?" I ask him. His facial expression changed from shock to a well-known smirk "now me know where you live girl. This isn't over!" He starts flying because of his jet-pack, and flies away, I sigh and sit down for a split second. Then I remembered Leo, I fly as fast as I can to where I put him... he's still asleep, okay no one found him. He changed sides and stretched a little "you really are a heavy sleeper, I'm not gonna get a wink of sleep tonight. I have to make sure you'll be alright, I barely kept you safe when I was half awake, stay awake (Y/n), stay awake."

Picking him up I fly back to my room, gently set him down on my bed, and sit down in the chair just waiting for him to wake up. I realized I was still in my ghost version of me, so I changed back "god that's tiring, okay stay focused."

-a few hours later-

Leo is still asleep, but it's starting to turn light out, I sigh knowing he'll be up soon, but I see my (f/c) breath again. I turn into ghost me, and try to wake him up one last time, he still chooses to sleep, I groaned. Then I picked him back up, grabbed his katanas again, and started flying to the water tower. Those robots saw me on my way, I jump at the presence, but threw Leo up in the air and shot my power at them. It didn't work, I had to catch Leo, but the blast flew back at me, I caught him poorly, but the shot was heading to his head. The position I had to get in to save him was awkward, either pull him close, or dip him.... I dipped him.

The shot went right past his face.. I guess the wind woke him up, because his eyes went wide open. He looks at me with wide eyes, I nervously laugh this is so awkward, this position with him awake made me blush. A sword cut off a part of my hair, we look and see them robots throwing their weapons at our heads. "Since you're finally awake, let's get down there and take them out, my powers aren't working." He just nods, so I fly down to a roof away from them, then I hand him his katanas, that's when we fought them. Surprisingly he took most of them down, I sigh and finally sit down, he puts his katanas away.

"Where's (Y/n)?" He asks in a stern voice "you two are heavy sleepers *almost fell asleep* but I stayed up all night to keep you two safe. She's..... she's back at the old water tower by main street" I start flying a little "I'm just gonna go do my thing. While you can go get your friend" I fly to my water tower, and land, finally I change back to myself. Just a wink, that's all I need............ "(Y/n)!" So close, I sit up yawning "hey Leo, I slept so good last night. I still feel tired from how hard I crashed" he helps me up, putting my arm over his shoulder. "Oh yeah... sometime last night that hero chick told me something about these dangerous people knowing where I live. I'm gonna.... need a place to" I fell asleep after saying that, I'm pretty sure he knows what I meant.

Tbc

Woo! I'm so happy that I did this, I hope y'all like this, now remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin