Meeting him and his family.....

Boom guess who's back!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I groan as I sit up, I look around to see I'm not in my apartment... I gasp and look around the room more. It looks like some kind of lab "where am I?" I ask out loud then hear footsteps coming fast, I get scared and think of not being seen. I look towards a door and see four mutant turtles with Casey "where'd she go?!" Casey asks putting his hand down where I am but his hand goes through me. I tried not to scream but I got up and went towards the door and then sighed happily, and I think I accidentally made myself visible again because one of the turtles yelled "there she is!" I don't even look back because I knew to run. Before I can make it to what looks like an exit one of the turtles gets in my way, I turned quickly and ran into a different room where I see a giant rat.

I gasp and stop too fast making me fall "will someone please tell me why there's a human in our lair?!" He yells making me feel scared. The turtles and Casey come running in and I look back and then slide myself to the wall to get away from them, because that's all my legs can do at the moment. The turtle with a blue mask on steps forward and says "sensei umm... this is Casey's friend, we found her knocked out in an alley so we brought her back here to see if she is okay. From the looks of it, she's okay so now we can laugh this-" "Leonardo I appreciate your honesty, but a heads up would've been nice!.... I could've made tea before she woke up." We all look at him curiously, he looks at me and says "what's your name?" He offers his hand to me, I hesitate to grab it at first but eventually say "(Y/n)... umm thanks for bringing me here and everything, but where is here?" Casey nervously laughs and says "welcome to the sewers."

I widen my eyes but breathe in and out so I won't faint "okay since you guys know my name, is it okay if I yours?" I ask looking at everyone in the room. The rat answers my question by saying "these are my four sons Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo and I'm their father Hamato Yoshi.... but you can call us Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Master Splinter." I look at each turtle he pointed at and asked "so your sons are Itallian artists?" Casey then says "no they were named after Master Splinters favorite artists" I look at Splinter and he nods his head. I look around the room, they were waiting for me to do something so I start laughing hysterically. They all looked at me confused and Raph says "great now we broke her" so I say "can my life get any weirder?"

Leo looks at me and asks "what do you mean by that?" I start to think of a way to explain this "well... I'm just gonna say it's complicated until I can find the right words." He nods understanding then Donnie says "I'm gonna need a blood sample to see if your okay, come with me." I look down nervously, he looks back at me and asks "what?" "I don't want someone I just met to stick a needle in me." Raph rolls his eyes and say "just do it so then you can leave!" "Raphael!" I hide behind Splinter hearing someone sigh and say "want me to come with you?" I can tell that's Leo's voice. Besides Splinter, Leo has been the nice one... I slowly nod my head and then follow the two brothers back to where I woke up. Donnie closes the door and says "okay this won't take long, you can sit down on the chair over there."

I go to the chair he pointed at, once I sat down I felt nervous but I felt a hand on my arm, I look up and see Leo smiling. I have a small smile after that and I guess I didn't notice Donnie already took some blood. It wasn't until I heard him say this that I knew "okay it'll take a minute for my computer to analyze your blood so you guys can go and hangout if you want." I stand up and walk out of the room to see Casey waiting "I need to ask you somethin" he says and pulls me into what looks like a kitchen. He sits me down and then asks "what happened in that alley?" I look at him confused but then figured out what he meant. He means when I was in that alley with him and Dogpound "you tell me! This is all so confusing, and it's not like my life was confusing enough.. now I meet teenage mutant turtles that live in the sewers!" I say and then look in his eyes.

He looks at me concerned "(N/n) tell me when it started happening" I begin thinking. Right when I was about to explain you can hear Donnie yell "HOLY CHALUPA!" We all run to the room he's in worried and he looks at me surprised. I look at his computer to see it burnt, I nervously laugh and say "I wonder what happened...." I can feel everyone but Casey looking at me, I already knew Casey was looking down deep in thought about what to say about this.

Tbc

Okay that's what I got for now, okay now time for me to say remember to keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin