Lying and hanging out

Well... this should be interesting

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I instantly lie and say "well my mom told me before she died that I'm special.... that's all she told me sooo." They all look at me sad, Casey knew my parents died that's why he's my best friend he's always there for me. Donnie then says "can I try to find out what's so special that your mom knew about?" I look down at the ground unsure about what to say. Leo then answers for me "let's just stop working today Don, we already reminded (Y/n) something about her mother." I smile and say "well I gotta go ask Casey something bye!" I brought him to the kitchen and say "this kinda started yesterday... I heard gunshots so I ran but I ran to had the gun which were these men in suits and sunglasses even though it was dark out, and he shot me in the stomach. I thought I was dying because I seen my mom and dad, then I see myself where I got shot but I seen the dudes in suits were on the ground so I ran before they got up. When I was walking down some alleys to get back to my apartment I seen my own breath and it was (f/c) and then this light surrounded me and that girl you seen in the (f/c) suit was me and apparently I can fly, and turn invisible-"

"You also can shoot this weird (f/c) stuff that hurt Dogpound" Casey interrupts "well still, I'm this weird mutant thing now." He looks me in the eyes and says "you're not a mutant.... but we'll figure this out together!" I smile as we walk back out. I see Mikey on the couch watching tv, while Raph is sitting while reading his comic I sit down and ask him "whatcha reading?" He doesn't answer me though. I then ask again making him say "a comic... just because these guys trust you doesn't mean I got to." I roll my eyes and look at Mikey and say "Mikey isn't Raph just a hothead?" Mikey looks at me and in his eyes he's telling me to stop. I know exactly what I'm doing though so I continue "I mean maybe he doesn't trust me, so what? It's not like he would be that fun anyways-" Raph grabs me by my shirt collar and looks me in the eye saying "I'm really fun and I'm just not talking to you because I feel like you're hiding somethin!"

I smirk and say back "I'm not hiding anything.... maybe you're hiding something and you're trying to blame me because I'm new!" He looked and is speechless. He drops my shirt and says "I gotta feeling Imma like you, wanna hang out?" I smile and say "sure" and we walk to this room with a giant tree. I look up at the tree and then notice some weapons hanging on the wall "this is the dojo... wanna spar?" "You mean as in fighting?" I ask showing my fist. He nods, I was about to nod yes but Casey grabs me and says "gonna have to take a raincheck on that Raph, I have to take her back to her place she's running out on food." I gasp and say "oh yeah! When I was out last night I was heading to the store, nice meeting you guys! I'll probably visit tomorrow." Mikey whines and Casey leads me the way out, I laugh and say "those guys are fun! How come you never told me about them?" He looks at me.

"I promised to not tell anyone- oh yeah do you promise not to tell anyone about them or their hideout?" I nod my head while smiling. I clear my throat and put my right hand on my heart and say "I promise to never tell a soul about my new turtle friends" "also I wonder how you got them powers" I nod agreeing with him. I look around and notice we're at the store "do you think you can get me the stuff I need? I think during that fight Dogpound got my purse." He laughs and nods and we go in and look for the stuff I need at my apartment.

-time skip to getting the stuff back to your apartment-

I open the door and we carry the bags to the kitchen, I read out loud all the notes on the fridge "'remember to get milk!' Check 'don't forget about noodles' got it, and lastly 'get cereal!' That's all of it." Casey puts everything away and says "I gotta get goin, see ya tomorrow (N/n)!" "See ya" he goes out the door and then immediately I hear a knock at the window. I look and see a pair of ocean blue eyes, I get a flashback and remember they're Leo's eyes, I go to the window and open it letting him in. I raise an eyebrow and ask "how'd you know where I live?" He nervously laughs scratching the back of his neck and says "I followed you and Casey to make sure you made it alright." I laugh making him laugh too "since you're here, wanna hang out?" He smiles and says "sure I got time.... but what about your dad?" I look down sadly. I shake my head and say "don't worry he won't be able to freak out without me knowing" he gives me a questioning look but shrugs his shoulders and we walk to my room.

Tbc

I hope you guys like this! Now remember keep swimming through pages!

-Narphin