-twenty two-

I was standing backstage with my band members, we finally came up with a name called Forever Us (Please suggest a different name, I came up with this one on the spot and it's not the best)

My hands were shaking as I nervously held the mic in my hands. Hyun gave me a thumbs up and smiled reassuring to me.

I didn't want the other Pledis bands to not like the song. I tried so hard to make a good song, I probably trashed 50. The curtains rose as we stepped forward on stage. The first lyrics broke out, from me. 

You were here.

Then you left. 

(Tbh idk how to write songs xD)

While I was singing and listening to my new friends sing. I realised then for the first time, that most of these songs were about Joshua. I guess songs really do come from feelings (woah that was cheeeeeesy). As always I scan the crowd fro familiar faces. The first one I found was Hoshi. He smiled happily at me and gave me a thumbs up. I blushed and continued to scan. 

I then found Joshua who, I think noticed that I had blushed from Hoshi. His face reddened in jealousy.

After we finished the song I went backstage only to be greeted by Jennise. We hugged and she told me she wanted me to meet someone.

She then lead me outside and I saw a a person with their mouth covered. "Wait Jen... Are you going to kill me!" I faked panicking. "What the heck no. Of course not." She pushed me towards the person who I now noticed was a guy. 

"Hey Areum." His voice sounded so familiar. It was something I always heard when I went to school.

"_____?" (Bahhahahaha, gunna reveal his name in next chap xD)

>>~<<

Whoops sooo short.

tbh I had no fikkin idea on what to write xd