-twenty four-

"Kyle?"

I ran towards him and hugged him. I then realised, I only saw him as a friend. 

We talked for a while until it was time for me to go. We said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers.

I bumped into the door not looking at where I was walking. Too busy texting Kyle. I rubbed my head in embarrassment, I then opened the door and went inside. When Joshua passed me he ignored me. 

That's just weird. 

I ran after Joshua. I need a explanation.

"Joshua!" I yelled. He looked at me and stopped. I ran towards him. "Hey." I said. "Hi." He said coldly. "What's wrong with you? Did I do something wrong?" I asked confused. Then it came to me about how jealous he looked when I saw Hoshi and blushed. "Nothing," he said impatiently. 

"I-is it about Hoshi?" I asked. "No, yes, maybe?" He said. 

"Oh, I'll go now. Bye." I said sadly.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Its been a long time since I last talked to Joshua. 

I was scrolling through my phone when I saw a bunch of pictures about Joshua and a girl outside a cafe. They were holding hands and hugging, they were looking and acting like a couple.

I felt a pang in my heart. It feels like when he left all again.

I guess he never loved me. 

I guess it was just all an act.

I'm so foolish enough to believe him. 

Maybe the reason why he didn't tell me that he was leaving was because he wanted to get away from me. I was hurt. I was probably even heartbroken. 

I thought he loved me.

I stayed in my dorm for ages, barely eating and only coming out for practices. My band members noticed that, even tried to help but they never helped much. Hoshi then started coming in and to be honest, he was the only person who I really talked to.

And then one day, I was brave enough to text Joshua..

>>~<<

lovejisoo:

Did you even love me?

totallyjisoo:

No

lovejisoo:

Wtf Joshua, I hate you.

I don't even know why you hate me. Just tell me for god's sake.

totallyjisoo:

Why don't you go back to your boyfriend?

lovejisoo:

Wth do you mean, I don't have one! I haven't had once since u left Korea

totallyjisoo:

stop lying

lovejisoo:

you know what? Frick you, I hope you and your girlfriend have a happy life. I'll move on. I don't need a jerk like you to make my life miserable. I hope that one day, you'll actually learn how to tell a lie from the truth. Stuff you Joshua Hong.

totallyjisoo: 

WAIT Areum!

you have been blocked by lovejisoo

Joshua (CHANGE OF POV :D)

"DAMN IT." I yelled as I hit the pillow on my head. 

Why did I say that?! What has gotten into me? I am really that jealous?

"ARGH" I yelled.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Chan asked coming into the room.

"Don't worry. Go back to what ever you were doing."

Crap, how am I going to apologise? She won't listen to me. She's stubborn as heck.

I heard my door slam open, and instantly I knew it was Hoshi. "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO AREUM!" He yelled stomping into my room. I stayed silent. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DEPRESSED AND UPSET SHE HAS BEEN EVER SINCE HER DEBUT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW HEARTBREAKING IT IS TO SEE HER THAT UPSET. SHE HAS BARELY BEEN EATING AND ITS BEEN AROUND A MONTH." He was so mad that even the other members couldn't calm him down. 

I just looked down in sadness, knowing that it's all my fault.

Finally when he calmed down he went out the door saying that he was going to talk to Areum.

The other members then spread out around the room and asked for me to explain.

I explained everything from how I didn't tell her that I was leaving for Korea and to the last text I sent her.

 They all gave me the same advice of going and talking to her face to face.

I agreed and chose to do it tomorrow since it was too late and she was probably sleeping. I also was going to confess that I did love her still and tell her how the pictures were fake and weren't true.