Chapter One

She gasped as soon as she entered the store. It's so Christmassy!

Yeon Haseol, being the girl who loved Christmas and winter so much, quickly ran off to see all the beautiful things they sold. She totally forgot why she was here in the first place. She even forgot that she came here with someone else.

"Good God, this is so cute!" She exclaimed, picking up a set of Christmas decoration, her eyes shone as she admired the beauty.

"Yeon freaking Haseol, how dare you left me all alone."

Somebody flicked her ear as soon as the sentence was heard. She flinched in pain, turning around and glared at the tall guy behind her.

"It hurts!" She complained, rubbing her ear as she pouted.

"Serves you right," he stuck his tongue out. "Anyway, what do you want for Christmas? Say it, i'll buy you anything."

"Wow. Really, Kim Seokjin-ssi?" She teased, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. "Then.. i want the whole thing they sell here, please."

"Shut up." He spouted, making the girl burst in laughter.

"Okay, i'll just choose something cute." She gave in, scared that she might really lost the chance. "You should pick something too. I have no idea what you want for Christmas."

Jin puckered his lips. "Wait. Isn't it wiser if we look for your boyfriend's gift first? You have to leave tomorrow, Seol. I won't come with you early in the morning tomorrow if you can't find anything today."

"Okay, okay." She replied nonchalantly, looking around for a perfect gift for her boyfriend in Seoul.

Her precious boyfriend, Yoon Taewon.

Just then, she stopped in the track. Her eyes were fixed on a beautiful snow globe in front of her. For other people, it might not seem that pretty compared to other snow globes, but she didn't know why it attracted her the most.

The snow globe with two little fairies miniature in it.

She picked up the snow globe, showing it to Jin. "Jin, don't you think this is perfect?"

Jin could see how her eyes turned shiny while staring at whatever she was holding right now. Looking at that, he couldn't help but to roll his eyes, but smiled stupidly at her innocence.

"You mean, perfect for you?" He emphasized the last word. "Oh come on Haseol, you told me he isn't a lover for something cute."

"What do you mean? Of course it's for me." She curled her lips, handing over the snow globe to the guy's hands. "I want this for my Christmas gift, fixed!"

His lips were parted at her words.

"I can't believe you, but whatever. You sure you want this one right? I won't hear your other request later okay?"

"Agree." She confidently nodded, continue to finally look for her boyfriend's gift, for real.

Jin examined the snow globe in his hand. He turned it upside down, waited for some seconds, then turned it back around. He smiled looking at the fake snow falling down in the snow globe. He looked at the miniature, realizing that it were actually two little fairies inside of it.