Day 4

God I hate school. No I really don't, but today I do. Did I not tell you that I was gonna hear something about me getting beat up, and it was gonna be some smart-ass kid who said it? Of course it was said, and by none other than Jeffery Samuels, the dorkiest kid in school. Normally no one ever listens to Jeffery, but this time he had fabricated some dumb story about how he saw me at the lake this weekend, and some college kids were having a party and I tried making out with some girls man, and this girl whooped my ass. Seriously? First of all anyone who knows me, knows I don't hang out at the lake; secondly they should all know I'm not the girl who attempts to "make out" with some random dude. But Jeffery had the details in his story down to a science. You'd think he had all weekend to think this story up. By noon everyone in the school had heard about "what happened at the lake". I really would like to run Jeffery Samuels over with my car right now. Problem with that idea is it'd probably do more damage to my car than him and I just can't afford that right now.

And of course there is always one teacher who thinks your being abused at home if you show up to school with a black eye and a wrapped up hand. Needless to say I spent nearly an hour of my day in the counselor's office explaining that no one at home beat me up that I accidentally fell into the hot pan of grease and hurt my hand and that when I was running around screaming cause my hand hurt i tripped over the coffee table and smashed my face on the side of the couch. That took some convincing the counselor on my part but when the school nurse came in to take a look at my hand and face she confirmed that it was indeed a grease burn and it was quite possible that I could have fallen and hit my nose of the couch which would cause the blackened eye. I swear teachers and school staff have nothing better to do that make stuff up to fill their day.

I literally spent the whole day answering questions about what happened, and getting stared at. God I hate being the center of attention, especially for that reason. On a positive note, I didn't have to do P.E today because I couldn't use my left hand, so yay me. I may just keep this wrap on my hand as long as possible. I hate P.E class. I'm not the most physically inclined person.

So once school was over, I figured since I couldn't go hang out with Lindsey like I normally would, I may as well go to the store and pick up something to eat. God knows how long it has actually been since anyone has gone grocery shopping in the house, and it would be nice to actually have stuff for a change.