7

Peter's POV
I swear I'm not at all ready to go to school tomorrow. The weekend went by so fast and I still haven't been able to get rid of my Russian accent. I also keep forgetting words in English and having to go back to Russian or some other language they ingrained in my brain. Which is bad because no one really speaks the languages I know besides English at school. At least at the tower, I have Bucky and Nat. I hope Flash will leave me alone because I don't have the patience to deal with him right now.
I need to plan what I'm going to wear tomorrow so I don't forget the fact that I have a metal arm. I go to my closet and pick black jeans and for the shirt, I pick a short sleeve white t-shirt with a hoodie over it with sleeves long enough to cover my hands. That should do the trick. After doing that I might go and start on the makeup work that Ned had been getting for me and thankfully it's all stuff that I already know so I'm almost done with four months worth of work. I'm obviously not turning it all in tomorrow. I don't want any more attention than I might already get.
Time skip to the morning
I didn't want to ride the bus so Tony got Happy to drive me to school. After I arrived I made sure to keep my metal arm hidden and head to where Ned, MJ, and I normally hang out before school starts. I get there and I see Ned MJ is always last to arrive. "Hey Ned," I say as I sit down next to him. "Hey, Peter. Has Tony find a new alternative for you know what?"
"Sadly no but a hoodie seems to be doing just fine."
"That sucks. At least It looks cool."
"I guess so. I just wish I could associate it with something else."
"Ooh, I have an idea. You could make use of the arm for pranks... like if someone asks for a hand you throw your arm at them. That's just an idea though."
I let out a laugh one of the first times I've laughed since I got back.
"Thanks, Ned I just might use that."
"Anything for my best friend. Oh and before MJ gets here I know she knows you're Spider-Man but does she know about your arm?" Ned says in a whisper
"No, she doesn't. She'll find out eventually though. I'll tell her when I get the chance."
Before we could finish our conversation the bell rang to go to first period luckily Ned and I have that class together. The only bad part about it is Flash I'll just have to try and keep the talking to a minimum and make sure not to get into a fight.  A fight could cause people to find out about my arm... or worse but I doubt that. Ned and I walk to our first period to see no one else in here yet. Not even the teacher. Ned and I sit in our seats talking about other stuff that I'd missed. That's when Flash walked in. "Well If it isn't Penis Parker. Finally, back I see. Where were you Parker off doing important business for your Stark internship?"
"I was sick Flash now please mind your own business." I need him to leave I send a look to Ned who looks like he is about to die.
"Think you're so smart, Parker. You can't fool me. I know that internship is a lie. A big lie to try and be popular." At this point, I'm so red from trying not to yell at him.
"Shut it Flash."
"Or what? You'll get Tony Stark to come and save you? What's with the stupid accent Penis? Wanting more attention?"
"Прошу тебя, ублюдок, если не можешь держать рот на замке, я потеряю его!"
(Flash you motherfucker if you can't keep your mouth shut I'm going to lose it.)
and there goes me trying not to slip back into Russian during school... it's fine though I'm not panicking or anything.
"What the hell was that Penis?!?"
I don't say anything and just sit back down. I hadn't even noticed I'd stood up.

Skip to last period which is PE
PE the last period of the day... I hate it. We have to dress out and I completely forgot the no hoodie policy for when we are in the gym. I'm going to wear it anyway. I don't have the time to deal with people's shit. After everyone gets dressed out we all meet in the gym.
Our teacher standing at the front of the gym starts to speak.
"Today we are playing dodgeball! I'll pick team captains then the team captains will pick the rest of the team... the team captains are Flash and Ted (made up character) oh and Parker you know the rules no hoodie." Goddamnit guess I'll die. This teacher hates me... and if I don't listen I'll have detention and if I have detention I have less time to hang with Ned and MJ. I guess I'll take off the hoodie.
I take off my hoodie and everyone is looking at it. Luckily the spider on it is hidden by the sleeve of my shirt along with the scars. Everyone stared for a few minutes besides Ned even the teacher stared. I set my hoodie down on the bleachers and then listened to what team I was on. Surprisingly Flash picked me to be on his team. I'm not happy about this at all. Ned and MJ are on the other team. We start playing and everything is going pretty well until one of the balls somehow knocked my arm off.
"WAIT THAT WASN'T FAKE?!?" Flash exclaims in complete shock
I walk over to where my arm is and quickly reattach it with no reaction to Flash's comment
We continue on with the game nothing else big happening besides my team winning. We change back into our clothes and I make sure to put my hoodie back on. I don't want any more attention today.

-hey everyone hopes ya like this chapter it was a bit difficult for me to write but it's definitely worth it. (<- 2019 authors note)
I had fun looking back and rewriting some of it and seeing how I've improved in my skill. I didn't really edit this so sorry if it's a bit messy