12

(A/N) an update already!!! wow and it's my longest chapter yet with around 1000 words not including authors notes. Also I am going to try to go back to my schedule of updating every Monday. I might change to every other Monday but that just depends on how I feel... and now back to our regularly scheduled program 😂

BTW MASSIVE TW FOR MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND A SHIT TONE OF TORTURE

PETERS POV

"Are you ready to discuss the terms you will be working under, Spider?"

"S-"

"I wasn't actually asking. God, you take everything I say so seriously."

the grin on his face is disgustingly smug... what's going to happen to me

"Okay here are the terms
один (one) you have no choice although that's a given.
два(two) if you disobey I will kill everyone you know and love. What will happen to hmmm let's say Ned... If you step one foot out of line Ned's mother will have to find him dead in the bathroom because he "overdosed" on drugs and maybe even with some bloody wrists while we are at it just to be extra.
три(three) you will be doing drug runs for us around NYC and since you are a trained hydra assassin we will use those skills as well in a later point. Just saying if you fail on one of those missions severe bodily harm will be punishment. maybe your eye? no your other arm!!! That sounds way more fun!!!"

the look in his eyes is terrifying it's like he is getting sexual pleasure from my fear

"Okay last off before you start any of that you will be a lab rat for our newest drugs! Is that okay with you? Oh wait!!! I almost forgot. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE YOU LITTLE INSECT! Because no one cares about you. No one cares and that's why it was so easy to abduct you."

He's wrong Peter... He's wrong you have people who care. Me. Stark, Ned, MJ, and so many others. People still need Spider-man and that's why you must push through this! I can make it! I just need to wait until Mr. Stark saves me! He's probably very worried.

Third Person POV

Peter was so lost in his thoughts, trying to reassure himself that people care that he didn't notice the man put on a gas mask as all the doors and the vents closed with smoke clouding the room. When Peter finally noticed it was too late he was choking from sudden inhalation and his eyes start to flutter closed. As Peter fades into unconsciousness the man undoes all of the cuffs and moves peter to a chair that is bolted to the ground like Peter weighed nothing more than a feather. Which isn't far off because the boy is already so thin from his small appetite due to hydra not feeding him nearly enough.

The mystery man starts to re-cuff Peter to the chair as the smoke fades from the room and the doors and vents open back up. As soon as the doors are open the man yells "SOMEONE BRING IN THE EQUIPMENT!" a lady with a cart rushes into the room. The cart has everything you could imagine from medical supplies to torture equipment if you can think it up this cart has it in some shape or form. A few technicians file in and start observing Peter poking and prodding at his skin, checking his body fat to muscle ratio, one takes a strand of his hair and they are all muttering to themselves before scurrying off to do who knows what.
The man checks Peter's restraints just to make sure he can't escape and then he chuckles and struts out of the room.

PETERS POV

*HOURS LATER*

my eyes shoot open and... I don't recognize my surroundings... I feel drowsy still and I have a searing headache... probably from whatever that smoke stuff was. I think i'm still in the same room It looks the same but now i'm in a chair and i can see my surroundings. Before I could only really look at the ceiling. This room kind of reminds me of a hospital. I try to jiggle my restraints to see if I can get out but to my dismay they just seem to get tighter with each try.

"Oh look!"
I jump at the sound of the voice behind me
"The Spider is awake!"
I hear footsteps behind me until a man in a black coat is before me. I have never seen this man from this angle i've always just seen his face. He looks so lanky maybe around 6'4 not good news for me regardless.
I snap back into focus as I feel a jolt coming from the restraints.
"awwww does that hurt the wittle spider baby. Well boohoo princess this isn't a five star hotel. You seem to space out quite a bit. we need to fix that because that is a problem. Today we start the process to prepare you for what it's going to be like for the next while. I can not assure you how long this period will last... probably until I'm bored... or you're dead.
Just kidding! You are too valuable to kill right now."

I scoff and wince as another jolt is sent through my body this time through my spine

"DO NOT SCOFF AT ME! YOU ARE MY PROPERTY AND YOU WILL SHOW ME RESPECT! THAT WAS A RULE!"

suddenly after his burst his face goes neutral almost caring

"I'm sorry Spider I didn't mean to lash out." as he says that he caresses my face and I flinch away scared that he is going to hit me again.

"Now why did you flinch? I wouldn't hurt you at least not right now. Here i'll get you something for the pain. You probably have a massive headache."

I can hear the man messing with some stuff behind me before coming back around with a belt and what looks like a syringe filled with some liquid.

what the fuck is in that... I don't want it
almost automatically I start to plea
"No thank you please don't I'm not in pain i'm fine it's okay i don't need it please don't please please don't!"

it's no use
the look on the mans face is terrifyingly calm as he fastens the belt just above my elbow.
"Don't worry this will help you."

the man takes the needle filled with whatever clear liquid that was and slowly inserts the drug into my arm and my vision is slowly blurring around the edges

"plea- please don-"

THIRD PERSON

Peter's head slumps back as his body goes limp.

The man chuckles to himself and thinks
He doesn't know it yet but he will soon come to rely on this drug therefore becoming dependent on my organization. a slave to his addiction.

A/N
well that got dark... anywho hope y'all love some scarred characters cause ummm Peters gonna have some issues 😬
hope y'all enjoyed idk if i made mistakes but i'm too lazy to check because i'm severely sleep deprived 😂

October update- i am working on another chapter but since school has started and i'm taking hard classes it might take a bit