[M] Angel

(word count: 2587)

rosé stared at the comments in an article about her a little longer until jisoo popped up in front of her out of no where.

"boo!" jisoo screamed, startling the younger girl

"what the hell unnie!" rosé said, holding her chest "what is your deal?"

"you mean what is your deal? i saw you looking at your phone with furrowed brows..." jisoo chuckled then continued "...are you still reading those fan fictions about us? or is it about food? or porn? park chaeyoung are you watching porn? cause girl same!"

"unnie no! i mean yes im still reading those fics but it's not about it this time" rosé showed jisoo the comments on a naver article about her with the title "rosé; an angel straight from heaven" describing how polite she is and well-mannered.

jisoo starts to read the comments and she doesn't know what to say because she doesn't even know what the problem is.

"i can't understand chaeng it's all positive and clearly netizens love you. look at these.." jisoo then read some of the positive comments out loud:

[+350, -2] daebak rosé is really an angel the world doesn't deserve her

[+523, -1] chaeng's future boyfriend is so lucky she's an angel sent from above

[+1324, -5] she's too polite i would like her to meet my mom

[+235, -6] is there a reason to not love her? ugh

[+5649, -6] chaeyoung is too soft wbk

"so what's the problem there?"

"that's exactly the problem unnie! im not what people percieved me to be! im not soft! im not that kind! im not an angel! i dont want to be an angel! this is so frustrating!" chaeyoung grunts that made jisoo laugh out loud

"oh now i understand. so what do you want to do then? want me to make a naver account and reply to every comments under your article with "shut up you uncultured swines! chaeng isn't an angel, in fact she's wild! indeed a freak in the sheets! she made me scream all night long that i cant even hear her 6 o'clock prayer...pffft." and with that jisoo broke into a fit of laughter that made chaeyoung frown.

"it's not funny jisoo" the younger girl retorted, clearly offended with her unnie's comments.

"oops" jisoo stopped with her clowning because chaeyoung already drop the honorofics and chaeng, unlike lisa, doesn't do that so she knew she fucked up. "okay chaeng im sorry but you don't need to listen to them. whatever they say about us doesn't reflect what we really are so stop sulking please, let's just watch a movie. what do y-" before finishing her sentence chaeng cuts her off already.

"you don't understand, this is a big deal for me!" chaeng said a little louder than her normal tone.

'oh my she really won't let this go easily yikes' jisoo thinks...out loud.

"unnie i can hear you, you know?" chaeng heaves a sigh before continuing her rant "it's just that it's unfair, our fans think jennie unnie and lisa are cool, they always say that you're funny and me? a 'church girl' like what the fuck is that? am i that bland? don't i have a colorful personality like the three of you?"

before jisoo could answer the younger girl's question, lisa suddenly pops up in front of them with jennie on her side startling jisoo and rosé.

"what the-"

"shut up chaeng" lisa said while sprinkling water on her like she's a plant.

"what the hell is this lalisa?!"