Chapter One: A Deal?

???'s P.O.V.

Darkness. Darkness all around me. The last thing I remember was driving to my hometown, Gravity Falls, and... oh god... there was a truck.... It was speeding towards me....

"You're dead." A male voice said in the darkness.

"Who's there?" I called out quietly.

Suddenly, a man emerged, well, floated was a better word, as we were both floating in a black void. He was tall and thin, with a gold and white tailcoat, black pants, and gold boots. He had dark brown hair, but what caught my eye most was his eyes. They seemed to glow, giving off soft yellow light, with cat-eye slits instead of pupils.

"Who are you?" I asked, gaining a little courage

"My name is Jack Cipher." He answered plainly.

"My name is.... I.... I can't remember..." I say, trying to remember.

"That's good, It's just a symptom." He said, with a hint of humor in his yellow eyes.

"W-why? What's going on? Why am I here?" I asked frantically, trying not to panic.

"Well, you died, but I brought you here to propose a deal." He said, floating closer.

"W-what deal?" I asked meekly. It was only then when I looked at myself. I was wearing a purple hoodie, black jeans, and gold converse. My long brown hair floated around me like I was underwater. I faintly remember having stormy green eyes.

The only thing wrong with my outfit was, I was covered with blood

He looked unfazed. "I will say it as simple as possible: Live or Die."

I knew I was going to choose to live, but there hapid to be a catch. "What's the catch?"

He chuckled quietly. "I knew you were a smart one. If you wish to live, you will do something for me."

"W-what do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"Just take care of my son." He answered.

"Your son? What am I supposed to do?" I was worried.

"First of all, his name is Bill Cipher. Second, I just want you to watch over him. He's losing his sanity, and I want you to try to bring back his true self." He showed no emotion.

Bill...Cipher? Where have I heard that name before?

"You are familiar with the Pines twins, correct?" Jack asked me.

I nodded. I remember all of the fun we had in summertime, going on mystery hunts, or selling tacky attractions at the Mystery Shack. Mabel and Dipper, I miss you guys. I may be 17 and they are almost 13, but they are my best friends.

"They studied him for quite a while, and you were there sometimes too. Do you recall the page with a floating gold triangle? I believe it did say 'DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS'." He chuckled again.

"Yep, that page scared the heck out of Dipper." I laughed a little.

"Do you want to see them again?" He asked, coming closer.

"Yes." is all I said. I dearly missed them.

"Then make this deal with me. Take care of my son, watch over the Pines, live again, but know you can never leave Gravity Falls again." He said, regaining his serious demeanor.

He extended his hand, and it lit up in green flames. I wasn't surprised anymore because here I am, dead and talking to the father of an insane, all-powerful triangle.

He pulled his hand back. "There is one more thing."

"What is it?" I asked, ready to make the deal just to get out of here.

"You will become to same as me and Bill. A demon. That's why you can't leave Gravity Falls. There is a barrier around it that keeps our kind in." He scowled at that.

Me..become a demon? What about Mabel and Dipper? Will they accept the new me? Well I guess I'll never know unless I make this deal. Become something they might hate, or never see them again.

Jack extended his hand again, the green flames licking his palm. I raised my hand and shook his. The deal was sealed. No going back now.