Chapter Three: The Beginning Of The End

I run into town and hide behind a building, so Bill dosen't see me, and I wait for him to speak.

"Oh, it's happening. It's finally, finally happening!" Bill tells in an echoey voice. Suddenly, he is engulfed in a bright white light.

"Physical form? Don't mind if I DO!" I hear him shout from the light. The light fades and I gasp.

Floating in place of the triangular demon is a man. A really attractive one.

He has a gold and black tailcoat with brick patterns. He has black pants, shoes, and gloves. One of his eyes is covered with a black eyepatch.

He's still sporting his black bowtie and top hat that hovers slightly above his head. His hair is a fluffy golden yellow on the top with short brown parts on the sides.

What is most noticeable are his yellow eyes with cat-eye slits for pupils. Just like his dad's eyes.

I snap out of it and look back to the townsfolk

I snap out of it and look back to the townsfolk. I see the Deputy and Sherrif turn around with wide eyes.

"What the—?" They shout in sync.

I see a man with a ribbon over his chest that says 'Mayor' turn around with an older woman who has one eye shut. The 'Mayor' gasps.

"Wha?" The woman with one eye closed says, pulling her closed eyelid up.

A large redhead man wraps his arms around his two children protectively as Bill floats higher.

Bill laughs again and speaks in a deep voice. "Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three dimensional, five sense skin puppets!"

His voice goes back to normal and he continues. "For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own. Name's Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!"

He floats down to a silver statue of a man holding a flag. The name on the plaque says 'Nathaniel Northwest'. He snaps his fingers and the statue melts to nothing.

The Deputy, Sheriff, and Mayor cry out in surprise. Bill floats down to the ground and hovers a few inches above it.

"Now meet the gang of interdimensional criminals and nightmares I call my friends." He says excitedly.

"8 Ball!"

8 Ball is olive green. The being has cuffs around its right wrist and ankle, with a small segment of broken chain dangling from both of them. He has large teeth and fangs. 8 Ball's eyes are magic 8-balls that glow yellow at the pupils which are pointed in different directions.

"Kryptos!"

Kryptos' appearance is similar to Bill, as Kryptos is also a floating geometric shape with black limbs. It is a grey-navy colored rhombus. The top perimeter of its shape resembles a compass, with a functioning eye at the turning point, and the bottom perimeter resembles a square ruler. Also, Kryptos has a large wide mouth with buck teeth, wears black gloves, and has a small light blue aura.

"The being whose name must never be said!" He laughs. "What the heck. It's Zanthar."

Zanthar's body is shaped similar to a loaf of bread with four gorilla-like legs. It has dark grey-purple skin with some darker spots and no head. In its place is a light grey-purple patch with some dark grey-purple spots, resembling a loaf of sliced bread. It has small trees and patches of grass or moss growing out of its back, shoulders and other areas, and it wears a party hat.

"Then of course there's also,"

"Teeth!"

Teeth is a being shaped like a pair of dentures, with large white teeth and elongated pink gums as limbs with small hands and feet. Teeth also has a small pink aura.

"Keyhole!"

Keyhole has a aqua humanoid body and a large forehead with a few orange spots on the side that resembles a keyhole. Keyhole has a darker shade of blue around its eyes, a small pink nose and small blue aura.

"Hectorgon!"

Hectorgon is a red hexagonal being with arms, big gold lips, a big black mustache, a black bowler hat with a gold or aqua band, and an aqua tie. Hectorgon has a small red aura.

"Amorphous Shape!"

Amorphous Shape resembles an unfolded Rubik's cube, composed of many colorful contorted squares of light blue, light green, purple, pink and orange, several of which have eyes on them. It has a thin white aura and two long, tail-like protrusions, both of which hang off of the two purple colored squares on its body. The protrusions are tipped with glowing blue tufts.

"Pyronica!"

Pyronica is a pink glowing being with short pink hair, bangs parted across her face, and several small horns across her skull in between her two other big curved horns. Pyronica has only one eye, just above her wide mouth and thick lips, that hide her buck teeth and fangs. Pyronica has a slim humanoid body, and her limbs are made of white flames. Pyronica wears a long pink cape and pink stiletto pumps

"Paci-Fire!"

Paci-Fire resembles a creepy dark-grey baby with enormous black horns, a pink bull-like nose, glowing red eyes, a somewhat scrunched face, small dark grey lips and a black tail. It also has a second face on its torso with light red eyes and red pupils sucking a titular red pacifier on a chain. Paci-Fire also has a gold cross on its massive forehead with a diamond-shaped eye similar to Bill's at its center and a red aura around its body.

"and these guys."

Some more random demons fly out of the tear in the sky.

"This is our town now, boys!" Bill and his friends laugh.