Chapter Four: Weirdmageddon

The Mayor steps forward. "Now see here, you unholy triangle fella. As mayor, I strongly urge you to git...git on out of here."

The lady with one eye closed steps forward too. "Yeah! Things with one eye are weird!" She shouts.

A very big girl steps forward as well. "We don't like out-of-towners." She shouts in a manly voice.

The redhead protecting his two kids shouts at Bill. "We punch what we DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" Then he rips open a mailbox.

A man in a very fancy suit steps away from his wife and daughter. "I would just like to say that as a rich capitalist I welcome your tyrannical rule. Perhaps I could be one of your, uh... horsemen of the apocalypse?" He asks casually.

His daughter grabs his hand "Dad!" She says angrily. "

"Not now, sweetie, the grownups are talking." He answers.

Bill laughs. "Oh wow, that's a great offer. How 'bout instead I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face?"

 Bill snaps his fingers and the poor man's face becomes mixed up. He falls over, screaming as his family watches in horror.

Bill laughs as the people run away, then turns and turns the Deputy to stone

The Sheriff picks up the Deputy. "Durland! My precious Deputy Durland. No!"

Suddenly a flying eyeball takes Durland away by shining a red beam on him and he floats away.

"It's time we do a little redecorating. I could really use a castle of some kind." Bill says

A pyramid forms in the sky. "And how about some bubbles of PURE MADNESS!" He shouts. Colorful bubbles appear around the town. A bubble passes through a man, who rips off his shirt and screams madly.

I had to dodge quite a few bubbles but stayed hidden from Bill.

"This party never stops. Time is dead and meaning has no meaning. Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme." He states.

"WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!"