Chapter Two: New Beginnings

As soon as I shook Jack's hand, I became weak, and before everything went black, I heard Jack mutter something.

"You're lucky you're dead. If you were still alive the transformation into a demon would be extremely painful."

~

I woke up with a start. I looked around and saw trees. I somehow knew exactly where I was. I was about a mile east of the Mystery Shack. I was back in Gravity Falls.

I stood up and looked around the little clearing, scanning for life. It was all quiet and seemed as if time itself stood still.

I suddenly fell to my knees because I had a rush of pain to my head. Then, information filled my mind, about demon magic, to be precise.

I stood up, relishing in the knowledge of every known spell to ever have been discovered, used, or documented ever.

I felt myself change a bit as magic filled me. My happy and sad emotions dulled down, and my anger and bloodthirst became my main emotions.

My senses were heightened greatly, like now I could hear the rustling of animal hundreds of meters away and could see, in great detail, birds flying miles above me.

I began to hover a few inches above the forest floor as my magic finished bonding with me. I sighed, feeling the pain dulling away as I fought the urge to laugh about pain.

I snapped my fingers and a full-length mirror appeared in front of me so I could finally see how I looked. I was wearing a purple buttoned dress shirt with a black bowtie, black cuffs, black buttons, and black pockets.

I also had black dress pants and black and purple lace up thigh high boots. My hair was now purple with a bit of black on the bangs and it was down mostly, with the back in a ponytail. My eyes were now like Jack's, except purple, and my canines grew into fangs.

 My eyes were now like Jack's, except purple, and my canines grew into fangs

To be honest, I really looked good like this. Purple has always looked good on me. I move the hair out of in front of my right eye and chuckle at what I see. I do a little twirl, then snap my fingers to make the mirror disappear.

I remembered my mission. My first priority was to locate Bill Cipher, and my second was to go to the Mystery Shack.

I flew up about 20 feet into the air, just barely above the trees, and scanned the surrounding trees for any traces of demon magic.

I sensed a big pocket of magic about half a mile south of the Mystery Shack, belonging to a dream demon. Bill.

I floated back to the ground and decided to blend in if I was gonna get anywhere near humans without arising suspicion.

I snapped my fingers and my clothes changed to dark jeans, purple converse, and my favorite purple hoodie.

My canines dulled down and the pupils of my eyes looked human again. With that I set off, floating.

About 50 feet from the place I sensed Bill, I dropped to the ground and started walking. Oh wait, until I know it's Bill, I should hide my magic so it would seem I'm a normal human.

I pushed my magic into the far reaches of my mindscape, making it untraceable except to demons with unimaginable power, stronger than Bill himself.

I found myself in the small town of gravity falls. I don't remember anyone from here, so I guess I'll have to meet them again.

Then I hear a scream. A woman is pointing to the sky. That's when I notice a small X in the now red-colored sky, steadily getting bigger.

Then suddenly, a small yellow triangle floated up into the sky, with brick patterns and a bow tie on his front, a top hat on his head, and cute little arms and legs.

Well, he would've been cute, if he wasn't laughing maniacally. I guess this is the one and only Bill Cipher. Oh, well. This is gonna get interesting.