Ignore thIs

Screee ignore this, I'm practicing my writing skills
Uhhh if you decide nOt to ignore this then the story is about that picture that I drew lmaoo
I'm totally not inserting the character into one of My Chemical Romance's videos what-
•.*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*.•
[Narrator's POV]
A young female adult stepped out of a car, looking at the church. It was rainy day, saddens and death was in the air. She walked in, her grey orbs didn't shine with joy.  She took one of the prologues and took her seat, fidgeting with her tie. Being the person she is, she refused to wear a dress. She wore a black jacket, a black shirt, a silver belt, a red tie, and black high-tops. She was probably the only person with a nose piercing in the room.
[Megan's POV]
I sat down waiting for Ray to call me over to the coffin. My eyes were focused and my left hand was fidgeting with my tie.  A giant ball of anxiety was in my chest, hopefully I remember all the beats. Ray called me over.  I walked over there quickly finding my drum set,  Ray gave my a thumbs up and I started playing. I remember the beats, drumming away with the flow of the two guitars, the bass, and his singing.
  Everything was moving so fast, I went from drumming to carrying a coffin in a matter of seconds. It was too late to grab an umbrella, I was now soaked from head to toe. My tie started choking me so I loosened it up a bit.
"Nice work out there," Frank said, giving me a small pat on the back.
"Thanks," I replied.
•.*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*.•
I might start a small fanfic.
I'll make it eXtRa gAy
Maybe ;3
Well, it'll definitely be gay if it's Yuri!! On Ice
We'll sea