thank you

reflections

holy shit. I really can't believe that I've made it to the end. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet and just say thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented over the past few months. your support means the absolute world to me and I'm so incredibly happy that it allowed me to finish this story.

this is a stand alone book, therefore there won't be any sequels or anything if anyone was wondering, so it's the last you'll see of tessa garcía (which may or may not break my heart).

I've absolutely loved writing this story, even though the hype of the game has kind of died down, but my inspiration towards it never disappeared – I always knew what I was gonna write and how I was gonna end this story. and I'm not gonna lie, I'm insanely proud of myself for doing so.

before I go, I just wanted to mention some people who've left some of the best comments – you guys really motivated me to keep going and I am very grateful.
@juuice-
@dogsonthemoon
@saturnrings_
@HighFunctioningSarah
@poisonedxspirit
@seokcrybaby
@Viktoria32885707

I really hope that everyone enjoyed this story, I'm really happy with how it turned out. I love you all, and I will see you when I see you ;)