Chapter 1: Falling for the Queen

THIS WAS MADE IN OCTOBER 7, 2017 SO CONTENT WILL NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING FROM THE THE NEW DAYCARE IN 2018

Chapter 1
Falling for the Queen

Ryan's P.O.V.
"WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!" I yelled like I always did when I go to daycare. I walked in, rang the bell and saw Goldy doing something more dumb than she is. "Hey Ryan!" "Goldy, what are you doing?" "I'm teaching Paperweight how to work a computer." Paperweight is a small clone of Goldy with a brain smaller than the real one which seems impossible. I grabbed my Macro Sniper Rifle and shot her. 

I walked into the playroom through a hole in the wall and saw the kids holding knives, this was due to a girl that I met along time ago who has a crush on me. Her name is Tina the Tiger and she was kinda pretty. She is nice to me and her friends, I might started growing a crush on one of her closest friends named Cookie. She had a crush on one of my friends named Sabre, but he left daycare. I have a crush on the best friend of a girl who has a crush on me, what is life right now? Cookie also likes to be called the Cookie Queen so sometimes I call her princess. "Hey Ryan!" Tina said as she put her knife away. "Hi everybody, is Unicorn Man in his lab?" "Probably." Tina replied as I sighed and walked outside in the backyard to blow up the lab.

 I grabbed a wand I stole from a room in the daycare and blew up one of the lab walls. "HEY UNICORN MAN!!!" "OH COME ON! I JUST FIXED THAT FROM LAST TIME!" "I'M NOT SORRY!!!" I yelled as I ran back into the playroom. "So what do you what to do everyone?" "And when you mean everyone you mean just Tina, Goldy and Unicorn Man?" Cookie sighed and it made me feel guilty. "All the kids can come." I said and everyone looked hopeful. "Can we play Murder?" Goldy asked like an idiot but it was a good idea. "Okay Goldy! Everyone to the portal!" We ran into the portal and if you don't know what the portal does it teleports people who go into it and takes them to where they think of. I all came out of a casino room on a cruise ship with a knife in my pocket, I'm the MURDERER. "Hey Cookie, want to go and have a friend hangout? *cough* Date *cough*" "Ryan, what was that last part?" Cookie replied confused which made me blushed a lot. "I just asked you to have a friend hangout." "Ryan, did you say the word DATE?" Goldy said and Tina got very angry. "I didn't say date, oh hey Unicorn Man!" "Hey Ryan, and I'm dead." I stabbed Unicorn Man and laughed like a evil villain. "Oh Cookie, I just want to hangout!" "Leave Cookie al-NO!" I stabbed Goldy as she held the bow. They don't die when I stab them, they just spectate until next game. I stabbed Tony, then Blair, then Tina, then Kat, then Angel, then Lizzy, then Pika, everyone but Cookie. "Since we're alone Cookie they can't stop our hangout. *cough* Date *cough*" "You said date again!" "No, I never said that word! I just wanted to have a friend hangout!" "Okay we can, I just need to get something-AWWW..." I had to stab Cookie because she tried to grab the bow. "I told you I just wanted to have a friend hangout!" "I thought you wanted a date?" Goldy joked and Tina got very angry. "RYAN DOESN'T WANT TO DATE COOKIE, HE LOVES ME!!!" "Wait, what?" I said confused and embarrassed. 

After more stabbing, shooting, getting stabbed and getting shot we stopped and went back to daycare. "Hey Cookie, still want to go on that friend hangout." "Okay but as FRIENDS ONLY RYAN!!!" Cookie yelled making sure I remember not to get kissy. "O-O-Okay..." I said scared for my life, but at least I got the date. "I need to go home so tomorrow we can do that." "Bye Ryan!" "AND THAT WAS ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!"