Chapter 2: Dating Royalty is a GO!!!

Cookie's P.O.V.
I came in the door and saw Ryan which was unusual because he always came late. "Hey Cookie! I was just getting ready for our hangout?" "Yeah, you're dressed fancy." Ryan was dressed in a white dress shirt, light blue vest, black tie, and dark blue dress pants. "I didn't know we were supposed to wear neat clothing..." I said, hopefully this wasn't a DATE or else Tina will never talk to me ever again! "Remember this isn't a DATE!!!" "I know..." "Also where is the others?" "There at the Knife Squad Base." "WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!" I heard Goldy yell outside, she is very annoying. "Follow me to the second floor of the top tower." I did with my hand very close to my knife, even though the Knife Squad is to protect Ryan and kill Goldy I didn't want Ryan to get too close. "Here we are! I also brought you a flower of friendship!" He gave me a pretty flower.

Goldy's P.O.V.

That was weird, I walked into the playroom to see Tina looking around. "Goldy, did you see Cookie?" "She's on her date with Ryan." "WHAT?!?!" "Remember yesterday?" "He said friend hangout, NOT DATE!!!" Tina yelled angrily, and I had an idea. "Want to go spy on them?" "Fine, it'll prove that they're having a friend hangout." We went to the second floor of the tower which was a fancy restaurant like area. "Hello, how may I take your order?" Unicorn Man was in a waiter suit at the table where Cookie and Ryan sat. "We need menus first." "Oh yeah, here." He gave the two a couple of menus which looked like small journals. Ryan looked directly at me and pulled his sniper gun and shot me. I spawned outside the daycare entrance and had to go back up again!

Tina's P.O.V.

Thankfully that Ryan didn't see me and only saw Goldy and shoot her. She came back dressed in a waiter outfit. "Hey may I-" Ryan knew it was Goldy and shot her again. "That failed." "You be quiet." "Okay now may I take your orders now?" "Can we get something to drink?" "Yeah." "Can I get a cookie milkshake?" Cookie asked and Unicorn Man wrote that down. "And you sir?" "A glass of chocolate milk." "Okay I'll get that order to the chef, wait I'm the chef..." Unicorn Man said as he walked to the kitchen. "Again Goldy?" Ryan said as he shot Goldy again, it was funny. When Goldy got back we kept watching, they were both... BLUSHING?!?!?! IF THEY KISS THEY'RE BOTH GONNA GET A SHOTGUN SHELL IN THEIR FACES!!!

"So how long have you been trained with a sniper rifle?" Cookie asked trying to break the awkward silence. "Ever since summer started I didn't know what to do so I trained myself to use guns." Ryan said as he pulled out a handgun. "It's actually simple, check the magazine, cockback the prime system on the top, point at the target and pull the trigger." Ryan did this as he was talking and he shot Goldy. "OH COME ON!!!" Goldy yelled angrily. "Tina leave, this is a me and Cookie hangout. I really don't want to shoot you." "Okay, come on Goldy. Let's LEAVE." I lied, Goldy knew and followed me to the playroom. "How are we going to separate them?" Goldy asked. "I know Ryan and Cookie for almost my whole life, Ryan is competitive and Cookie is obsessed with sweets." I told Goldy, I will have Ryan for myself! I made a plan to try and separate them.

First Goldy can distract Unicorn Mann, this will delay him and get Ryan frustrated. Then I will lore Cookie with sweets, she will leave when Ryan is busy dealing with Goldy. After that Goldy will have Ryan and Unicorn run through the portal. I'll follow and play a game, It's full proof! Goldy went up the tower to distract Unicorn Mann, getting attacked so much. I CAN'T LAUGH. I placed some cookies down into a trail to the portal, Cookie followed the trail and went through the portal. I started to hear gunshots, followed by Goldy and Unicorn Mann screaming. "WHAT DID I DO?!?!" Unicorn Mann screamed as he went through. "3! 2! 1! GO!!!" Goldy screamed as Ryan was chasing her, I followed. I wonder where the portal would lead to...

(This has to be the longest chapter I ever wrote! BYE-BYE!)